Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 168. (Read 345285 times)

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
someone dump so many coins. sell 500 million on allcoin and poloniex
sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
No Downtime! No forks! No fees! No BS. Try StableHash. I promise you will not regret it!

Stablehash Features:

• 48GB DDR3 ram + Xenon 4/8 core processor
  • 2TB HDD + RAM memcache
  • 160 Gbps DDoS mitigation
  • 99+% efficiency
  • 99+% uptime
  • VARDIFF
  • Commitment to uptime and stability
  • IRC chat

http://flappy.stablehash.com/

No downtime, right?
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
If any venture capitalist approach the devs please instruct them on how to buy FLAP rather than just saying fuck that Cheesy tyvm!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Yea actually flappycoin with this price is better now than doge for mining

it is much better!
Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Yea actually flappycoin with this price is better now than doge for mining
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
I made a deposit 20 min ago in alltcoin. Does anyone know why is it taking so long?

During their sleep hours their withdrawals/deposits take 30+min, ideally. I've had it take as long as an hour from them. That's what makes their manual payout system a little difficult to deal with.

Anyone know Allcoin's timezone? Would be helpful for the rest of us for future transactions over there.
Activity: 266
Crypto Enthusiast
I made a deposit 20 min ago in alltcoin. Does anyone know why is it taking so long?
legendary
Price is flapping back up!  Cheesy

you say so? Smiley good Smiley Flappy to the moone!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Price is flapping back up!  Cheesy
Is this coin will be like doge in near future ? Smiley

Definately.  If the coin is low on allcoin check poloniex.  People were buying at 3 on allcoin and 6 on poloniex.  It's funny how the 2 are rarely in sync with each other.
legendary

Yes ! it is going to be better than Doge!
Activity: 196
legendary
price went down a bit ... but Smiley we still Flappy Flapp!
It doesn't make sense that the coin isn't growing faster.  Use the calculator on the front page.  Even at 4 satoshi we're making 100% more per day than we would make mining doge.  At 5 sat I am banking .03BTC per MH/S.  That is 3x middlecoin wafflepool and multipool, and twice as much as dogecoin.  Why would someone mine any other scrypt coin?  You make the highest current profit and it has the most potential.  Does any other coin out there have a more addicting game than flappycoin?
Activity: 178
allcoin.ca
Activity: 210
Well....so the diff has gone sky high, ah well, went and got myself a nice new rig from someone in the local area, 8 x R9 280's....Flapp Yeah Smiley
All I gotta do now is get some hard core cooling solution in my basement as they rig won't run at full speed without better cooling, having to run them all at -I 12 and only 500 KH/s each instead of 700 KH/s Sad
To top it off, one of the XFX DD 280x's out of my old rig died this evening, so it's been bit of a bump in power but not the massive jump I was expecting earlier :p
Maybe tomorrow, lol.

Mike what kind of power supply are you using

I have 2, one is 1250 w , the other is 1300w, both good ones, I have the original sales paper for them from the guy I bought the rig from, they were £170 ans £180 each, only 5 weeks ago !!
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Need 179mln flap. Pay 1.79btc. Fell free to PM me.
Best regards.
Jump to: