Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 174. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 146
CF- Cluster Flapp :-P

Hashrapid is on the right chain now it appears... they lost a lot of coins but all is getting back to normal

yeah it seems like the last 1.5 hour it was getting orphans... oh wel... made a nice couple of coins in that 1.5 hour on the wrong chain... really wierd though...
Just growing pains... DOGE is way more established and still forked yesterday. As soon as the exchanges confirm they've updated I expect it will be back to business as usual

We should get FLAP up on bitinfocharts.com Tongue
Activity: 250
Merit: 252
Flap.Hashrapid is NOW on the OFFICIAL chain!  You can continue to mine there!  Thanks for the quick turn around time!  This is why I tell people to mine with Hashrapid!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

Hashrapid is on the right chain now it appears... they lost a lot of coins but all is getting back to normal

yeah it seems like the last 1.5 hour it was getting orphans... oh wel... made a nice couple of coins in that 1.5 hour on the wrong chain... really wierd though...

Growcoin Chief
Already did Smiley 4 hours ago or something... still confirming.. sent it al to polonirx just in case.. no problems yet

If hashrapid is on the wrong network, then how are the blocks getting confirmed and how was barryzand able to send them to an exchange?  I am not a cryptocurrency expert by any means, but something just does not seem right.
poloniex probably on the wrong chain too.

As coin creator/promoter or whatever, what are you doing to get everyone on the same page.  To me this is starting to look like a CF.

dude i really have no fucking clue... i just send me coins... thats it... the technical part.. i dunno.. i've switched to flappycoinpool just in case now... since hashrapid is now updating too

btw.. what is a CF?
Already did Smiley 4 hours ago or something... still confirming.. sent it al to polonirx just in case.. no problems yet

If hashrapid is on the wrong network, then how are the blocks getting confirmed and how was barryzand able to send them to an exchange?  I am not a cryptocurrency expert by any means, but something just does not seem right.

As coin creator/promoter or whatever, what are you doing to get everyone on the same page.  To me this is starting to look like a CF.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Perhaps the exchange is on the wrong fork too?

We need to get this cleared up, as the official fork has 1.7 Gh/s on it and increasing

Edit: we are on 8004 right now
there is something seriously wrong guys... hasrapid still pays out...and still gets confirmed in my wallet!!! already 200000 plus in 3 hours with 900khs!

lol. close your wallet and update to the latest wallet that they released yesterday. then open it up again, you'll see most of the funds paid out by hashrapid is unconfirmed.

i'm pretty bummed about it. o well. 600K coins gone Sad
Yes, this is why we need to spread the word to anyone else currently mining there that their coins aren't on the official blockchain

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Been locked out of my flappycoinpool.com account all day, never received my confirmation email and no response from support yet.

If you joined the P2Pool Then you wouldnt be getting locked out Wink

No registration required!

http://188.226.150.171:65050/static/

Auto payment when block is found!
Growcoin Chief
Been locked out of my flappycoinpool.com account all day, never received my confirmation email and no response from support yet.

check your spam
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
GO GO FLAPYY
Growcoin Chief
there is something seriously wrong guys... hasrapid still pays out...and still gets confirmed in my wallet!!! already 200000 plus in 3 hours with 900khs!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Just want to say few updates: Profit in % Flappy vs Litecoin
***IMPORTANT****

Can someone please confirm if the network has been forked!!?!?!?  It looks like flap.hashrapid and flappycoinpool.com are on two different forks

Someone please confirm ASAP!!!!

Diff @ flap.hashrapid: 3 - 6
Diff @ flappycoinpool: 23 - 24

Who is on the CORRECT FORK?!?!!?
Hashrapid is on the wrong chain. They didn't update their wallet. Move your miners to other pools.

I have reported it to the Hashrapid Ops team.  Hopefully they get this fixed ASAP.
flappycoinpool is the correct one (I mine on it). A higher diff tells you that there are more people mining on that fork, so its most likely that it's the correct one. Simple logic.

Its not simple logic as others may NOT have updated their wallet.  It was a simple question though.
Jump to: