Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 173. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
FlappyCoin Pool, care to explain this?

Dashboard page:
ACCOUNT INFORMATION
This pool does not apply fees and you are not donating.

Transaction page:
FEE

No fees when mining... but fees when withdrawing
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers
If you guys would switch some power over to the P2Pools it would solve a lot of your problems Wink mining directly to your wallet is wayyyyyyy better then waiting to withdraw from a pool.

If we could just get some more miners pointed there!

If anyone with those 30 MH+ beasts would switch over it would help a ton.

Can't pull any blocks with my 3 MH anymore  Cry
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
FlappyCoin Pool, care to explain this?

Dashboard page:
ACCOUNT INFORMATION
This pool does not apply fees and you are not donating.

Transaction page:
FEE

Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
http://flap.bondni.com

add node for Europe

[Europe-West, Ireland] stratum+tcp://eu-west.bondni.com:9078

All the europe region could use that node to prevent DDOS.

and failover others:
        [Europe-West, Ireland] stratum+tcp://eu-west.bondni.com:9XXX
   [Anywhere............] stratum+tcp://dig.bondni.com:9XXX
   [US-West,CA..........] stratum+tcp://us-west.bondni.com:9XXX
   [US-East,VA..........] stratum+tcp://us-east.bondni.com:9XXX
   [Asia-Singpore.......] stratum+tcp://asia-sg.bondni.com:9XXX
   [Asia-Japan..........] stratum+tcp://asia-jp.bondni.com:9XXX
   [Asia-China-QingDao..] stratum+tcp://asia-qd.bondni.com:90XX 
   [Asia-China-QingDao..] stratum+tcp://115.28.18.163:90XX

dude.. thats awesome... setting up right now... europe node... great! Grin good daily score also man.... damn
Growcoin Chief
Does anyone else get a crazy swing in their hashrate on flappycoinpool.com or is it just me?
It literally is all over the place, constantly!

I don't think it affects my payouts, but I'm interested to know what others see.
Everything looks ok for me now, however, yes, I do experience some pretty crazy swings on there when the servers lag

just read above bros... look deeper in the blocks... check if you get payout each block... i'm not.... while my shares are constant
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
Does anyone else get a crazy swing in their hashrate on flappycoinpool.com or is it just me?

I don't think it affects my payouts, but I'm interested to know what others see.
Everything looks ok for me now, however, yes, I do experience some pretty crazy swings on there when the servers lag
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I get the same. I get worried too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Growcoin Chief
so whats up with the flappycoinpool.com... sometimes my miners seem not online @pool dashboard... when i check my pc... its still giving shares... wtf?
Yup, that's pretty normal for the pool as it's very large and slows down quite a bit. There are a lot of pools on the right fork now, so no reason to stick with Flappycoinpool if it's giving you trouble :]

well my payouts are pretty good... although i miss some blocks now and then.. really wierd... when i check... sometimes i didnt get a payout from a certain block.. although my miners give at least 8 shares a minute... (2 gpu)

it happens with all kinds of blocks... even the 100%plus ones.... can someone explain that?  Undecided

that mostly happens when connection of stratum gets disturbed and swiches to failover stratum of their pool...
so whats up with the flappycoinpool.com... sometimes my miners seem not online @pool dashboard... when i check my pc... its still giving shares... wtf?
Yup, that's pretty normal for the pool as it's very large and slows down quite a bit. There are a lot of pools on the right fork now, so no reason to stick with Flappycoinpool if it's giving you trouble :]
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi Guys,

Just an update.   We were not on the correct fork for a short amount of time - We are back on the correct fork.   There was only about a 70-80 block gap, and everything is all set.   We are definitely on the latest wallet, 1.0.0.2

At hashrapid we backups 3 times a day, and we are always ready for items like this.

http://flap.hashrapid.com

Growcoin Chief
Growcoin Chief
ya i noticed the dif went up really high but dunno dosnt seem right. but whatever if everyone else hasnt noticed anything then im sure its fine

i was getting about 800000 with 900khs @difficulty 10
this morning is was @ 42 if i remember it correctly.... just do the math...
iv been mining at flappycoinpool and last night when i went to bed everything was good but this morning it seems i didnt mine as many coins as i think i should have.

anyone else notice this or am i tripping?

youre tripping.... the difficulty went skyhigh last night
Yeah, nothing wrong with the pool, however, the high diff really cut down on payouts last night. After the fork we were under 20 diff for a while, however, this is "last call" to grab the coins cheap...already in the past few hours network hashrate has recovered to 1.75GH/s from less than 1.25GH/s :]

Edit: because the difficulty isn't some crazy value (like 1250 - DOGE) network fluctuations can really affect it - mining blocks at diff 50 would be way slower than the 22-23 it's at now
Activity: 84
ya i noticed the dif went up really high but dunno dosnt seem right. but whatever if everyone else hasnt noticed anything then im sure its fine
Growcoin Chief
iv been mining at flappycoinpool and last night when i went to bed everything was good but this morning it seems i didnt mine as many coins as i think i should have.

youre tripping.... the difficulty went skyhigh last night
Activity: 84

Activity: 70
Poloniex is not on the wrong chain. Successfully sent some coins there from the new wallet.

Phew.... Thats where all my flappycoin is o.o
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Poloniex is not on the wrong chain. Successfully sent some coins there from the new wallet.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Been locked out of my flappycoinpool.com account all day, never received my confirmation email and no response from support yet.

check your spam

Already have. I signed up when the mail server was down. Could that be the reason?
Jump to: