Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 198. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 252
Buying @ 3 sat!  Shocked OMG!!!  Did I just hit the gold mine!?!?!?  Why are people selling at 3 sat! You're crazy!!!!!  Within 3 days, I will sell for 6 easily, with 8 being a stretch.  And that is only the ones I bought.  Not even touching the ones I've mined.  Stop SELLING @ 3 - 9 sat!  You are killing your profits!   Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Difficulty is going to skyrocket soon, almost 1.3 GH on the network  Shocked

Flap to da moon!
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers
Difficulty is going to skyrocket soon, almost 1.3 GH on the network  Shocked
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Man, I have seen some shitty exchanges but allcoin.com is by far the worst one.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
FlappyCoin price is not bad at all Cheesy

@ allcoins.com
* allcoin.com (or https://www.allcoin.com/trade/flap_btc to be exact).
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
FlappyCoin price is not bad at all Cheesy

@ allcoins.com
Activity: 70
At the risk of repeating myself......

At current difficulty of Flappy
(now 15.88 and Net Hash over 1.0GH/S - more than doubled since this morning!)......

1MH/s per day makes around 63,500 Flappy

1MH/s per day earns you around 0.013BTC on middlecoin.com

TRUE VALUE OF FLAPPY: 100k = 0.0204BTC / over 20 Satoshi each!

Why, oh why are people dumping them for 3 Satoshi each on AllCoin?Huh?
I'm not complaining, hell, I'm buying what I can afford - but seriously - why?
It's like having $100 and throwing $85 away!!

People mine and dump even @ the bottom of the barrel for I am sure ZERO profit, considering time missed mining another coin and electricity.  Obviously people in the world of altcoins do not understand supply and demand.  Dumping for a quick buck that probably does not even cover the cost of your mining time.

Do the calculations people BEFORE dumping/giving away your coins.

+1
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
The coin names get weirder and weirder..

They should just playing the game be Proof of Work, and every pipe you flyby would be 1 coin.

I'd have about 9 coins by now then...much rather mine the buggers :p
Right, but for people who are playing the game anyways, it would be nice to earn even a few coins. Heck, maybe FLAP will be worth $0.001 one day and those few thousand the addicted player earned could be used to buy another game. Ad impressions on the game don't cost a lot, however, with as many players as the game has, they add up.
Activity: 349
Merit: 250

Stablehash Features:

• 48GB DDR3 ram + Xenon 4/8 core processor
  • 2TB HDD + RAM memcache
  • 160 Gbps DDoS mitigation
  • 99+% efficiency
  • 99+% uptime
  • PROP 0% fee on launch!
  • VARDIFF
  • Commitment to uptime and stability
  • IRC chat

http://flappy.stablehash.com/

Edit 70+mh! Thanks!
Activity: 420

They should just playing the game be Proof of Work, and every pipe you flyby would be 1 coin.

To save me going through a bunch of posts, has this been discussed?
A flappycoin faucet, which, instead of just being given coins, you earn them by playing an online version of the game?

I'd donate towards that, for sure!
Activity: 84
I have added a flappycoin.conf (with the info on first page) to the flappycoin folder next to wallet.dat but it can't find any connections to the network. Anyone else experiencing this problem? Im on the latest updae.

That would be such an easy way to introduce the coin to people haha. I'm sure a bunch of us would be willing to pitch in a couple thousand to do something like that
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I'd have about 9 coins by now then...much rather mine the buggers :p
Activity: 93

EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

HOLD YOUR FLAP - HOLD YOUR FLAP

DO NOT TRADE IT AWAY FOR NOTHING

Activity: 349

Stablehash Features:

• 48GB DDR3 ram + Xenon 4/8 core processor
  • 2TB HDD + RAM memcache
  • 160 Gbps DDoS mitigation
  • 99+% efficiency
  • 99+% uptime
  • PROP 0% fee on launch!
  • VARDIFF
  • Commitment to uptime and stability
  • IRC chat

http://flappy.stablehash.com/

I sold about half a mil of Doge for 70 satoshi each, I was happy at the time because I saw the price you sold at, but now I regret it.

Flappy will hopefully be a stable climb.

Doge has been my #1 choice of mining since I started 3 days after it came out. Sadly, I only had 300 khash at the time, as I have 2400 now!!
I have the same kh/s as you had, Doge paid for my card and left me with some extra money. I'm building up the same amount of Flappy as I did Doge and if I can make the same as I did on Doge.
That's why it's important once the coin is listed / the difficulty shoots up that we don't dump it and crash the price :]
Activity: 98

I sold about half a mil of Doge for 70 satoshi each, I was happy at the time because I saw the price you sold at, but now I regret it.

Doge has been my #1 choice of mining since I started 3 days after it came out. Sadly, I only had 300 khash at the time, as I have 2400 now!!
I have the same kh/s as you had, Doge paid for my card and left me with some extra money. I'm building up the same amount of Flappy as I did Doge and if I can make the same as I did on Doge.
Activity: 90

Activity: 250
Merit: 252
This coin has a lot of drama behind it, and there is some unpleasantness between this and the devs who were going to launch FlappyCoin, but it's too late now.  The community will work to make the other devs whole; you can't stop momentum like this.    

I have a knack for spotting future trends and 'the next big thing' and this is going to be a lucrative coin, and quickly.  Again, I feel terrible for the other developers and what this dev did isn't necessarily right, but money doesn't take a stand based on principal.  

I've had already bought 14 million at 2 and 3 satoshi on allcoin.com I just bought 15 million more at 4 satoshi.  I know that was slapping the ask, but I know a good investment when I see it.  In two months this will be at 50 satoshi, easy.  And in 6, we could be looking at 200 - 500.  And I will hold at least 20 million (I'll probably be using the other 9 million to give away and support events).

In the first few days of Doge people were selling tens of millions for fractions of a bitcoin.  How do you think they feel now?   Cheesy  

I'm glad to be aboard this bird with you guys, but we need to remember to support the other devs when they come out with their coin: they made a decision NOT to try to release a rival flappy coin that would have really hurt this one.  That was mighty big of them, especially considering they had the idea first, but were not close enough to the copyright holders and got their idea taken.

+1 on supporting the other devs, if they decide to release another coin.  But can you really say this dev group stole their idea and coin?  I have not seen proof from EITHER side showing they had the idea/coin first.  The bottomline, the first to market, even in the real world takes the biggest risk and usually profits the most before competitors enter the market.  Stolen or not, they were first to market, no pre-mines and with a 1+GH/s network rate, I would say a flawless and successful launch.  What the future holds for this coin is now mainly on the community with inspiration from the Devs.
Jump to: