Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 197. (Read 345285 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Yep. It's there.

Copy your .conf file here :-)
Maybe we will sort that out
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Yep. It's there.
Activity: 250
Merit: 252
OK, no luck so far. Can any of you post getpeerinfo?
(Help - Debug - Console - getpeerinfo)

Where did you put the .conf file?  AppData\Roaming\Flappycoin?  

are you sure you saved it to the right extension??

is it flappycoin.conf

OR

does it say flappycoin.conf.TXT

Thank you for your help, but no, I did not do THAT. Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

are you sure you saved it to the right extension??

is it flappycoin.conf

OR

does it say flappycoin.conf.TXT
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
Flappycoin is the new Dogecoin for sure.   Everyone should be mining this now while the diff is still low.  I started mining it.  It's going to blow up just like doge did... 3 weeks min. 

dont count on that man... well be lucky if it even hits 20 satoshi... this is a hype coin... hypes die  Wink
(Help - Debug - Console - getpeerinfo)
Nope, flappycoin.conf it is. I'm mining at a pool and would like my Flappies to find a way to my wallet. Smiley

maybe firewall blocking?

All other wallets work fine, my router is only blocking incoming connections on several ports. Smiley

You can also try https://www.dropbox.com/s/bca3vckr8lzi95x/flappy.conf

It's on Page 30 and what I used to get my wallet up and running Cheesy

Trying that one right now, but still no luck. I'll wait for a while and see if anything comes up.

Meanwhile, I'm thinking that maybe some other wallet I have running is conflicting with Flappy. I'll check that while I'm waiting. Smiley
legendary
Nope, flappycoin.conf it is. I'm mining at a pool and would like my Flappies to find a way to my wallet. Smiley

maybe firewall blocking?
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
You can also try https://www.dropbox.com/s/bca3vckr8lzi95x/flappy.conf

It's on Page 30 and what I used to get my wallet up and running Cheesy
legendary
Added nodes from the OP to .conf and still after half an hour - No block sources available. Any other nodes to try?

I had same problem today. Make sure you save .conf file as a flappycoin.conf 

By mistake I did save it as flappycoin.conf.txt Cheesy maybe you did same mistake?

and make sure you put it into right folder.

User>Name>AppData>Roaming>Flappycoin>flappycoin.conf

Added nodes from the OP to .conf and still after half an hour - No block sources available. Any other nodes to try?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Flappycoin is the new Dogecoin for sure.   Everyone should be mining this now while the diff is still low.  I started mining it.  It's going to blow up just like doge did... 3 weeks min. 
Activity: 196
The reason so many of you are having a problem syncing is because your .conf file is showing as a text file (even though you typed .conf at the end).

To fix it is very easy.

1.) open up the file in notepad. flappycoin.conf
2.) save as flappycoin2.conf *** then chose the dropdown right below the name and choose "All Files"
3.) then close the text editor
4.) delete flappycoin.conf
5.) right click on flappycoin2.conf and choose "save as" and type flappycoin.conf ** again, choose the dropdown right below the name and choose "All Files"
6.) exit the editor
7.) delete flappycoin2.conf
8.) restart your flappy coin wallet
9.) enjoy

OR

Do step 1-4
5.) right click flappycoin2.conf and rename
6.) delete the "2" so it says flappycoin.conf
7.) restart your flappy coin wallet
9.)enjoy

If that helps... feel free to donate.

1qNktbpu2hceV8UE1GYLPHfHuguYKT1ok  BTC
FFKdQJEKgLUyfyZFWWBmQLqnidB8tnr3SP FLAP
Activity: 602
Look how popular this coin has become because of the name flappy in it and because of the recent sucess of the ios app flappybirds very unique concept develop good job.
mzb
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
ATTENTION!!! KGW is IMPLEMENTED at block 6,000 (24 hours from now).
Please update your wallet to version 1.0.0.1 or you will be forked.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lyljtw0l6ky7jz6/FlappyCoin-Qt-win-1.0.0.1.zip

http://flappy.coinsnipers.com has been updated to Wallet 1.0.0.1
Merit: 250
@stablehash
what's happened to confirmed / unconfirmed (both r stuck?) and auto payout ? ( not happening).
Merit: 146
Buying @ 3 sat!  Shocked OMG!!!  Did I just hit the gold mine!?!?!?  Why are people selling at 3 sat! You're crazy!!!!!  Within 3 days, I will sell for 6 easily, with 8 being a stretch.  And that is only the ones I bought.  Not even touching the ones I've mined.  Stop SELLING @ 3 - 9 sat!  You are killing your profits!   Grin

+1
Some people just don't understand how this works Tongue Once it hits other exchanges and gets picked up my multi-pools (Hashco.ws owner is mining for himself before he starts pointing pool there) it will easily jump over 10 Sat. Even if you aren't in it more the long run... why would you sell now?!?!
Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers
Buying @ 3 sat!  Shocked OMG!!!  Did I just hit the gold mine!?!?!?  Why are people selling at 3 sat! You're crazy!!!!!  Within 3 days, I will sell for 6 easily, with 8 being a stretch.  And that is only the ones I bought.  Not even touching the ones I've mined.  Stop SELLING @ 3 - 9 sat!  You are killing your profits!   Grin

+1
Jump to: