Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 78. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I bought big load of flaps from 3. If i sell them from 2, %33 loss. If i sell them from 4 %25 profit. Im still waiting for flap rise. But my hope dying slowly.

so sell at 1sat on cryptsy Cheesy Cheesy im just kidding, if you want to sell, wait few days and you will sell at 4 sat , its for sure. but better hold your coins and you will be rich in near future

How you sure too much with this coin Smiley I hope to sell them high prices too.

stop belaboring, just sell your holdings.

Are you the guy on Cryptsy with the 3 billion buy order at 1 satoshi?

That is not one guy, the buy and sell orders are a combined amount of all users orders. Once a order is placed at the same amount it is added to the queue of all other orders at the same amount.
Activity: 196
It seems diff 20 now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
freecrypto.top
Cryptokk released today and the most traded coin was ... Flappycoin Wink
I bought myself a few ^^

24h stats here: http://www.cryptokk.com/?p=stats

Well done ! Keep going Wink

I am going to add your exchange to our database at buy4crypto.com! Keep up the good work and thanks for supporting FLAP!
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
I bought big load of flaps from 3. If i sell them from 2, %33 loss. If i sell them from 4 %25 profit. Im still waiting for flap rise. But my hope dying slowly.

so sell at 1sat on cryptsy Cheesy Cheesy im just kidding, if you want to sell, wait few days and you will sell at 4 sat , its for sure. but better hold your coins and you will be rich in near future

How you sure too much with this coin Smiley I hope to sell them high prices too.

you know a lot!

among the shit coins priced 1 satoshi, flap will stand out.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

I suggest to wait a bit longer Smiley selling at lower price is not a good bussiness Tongue

www.cd3d.app

Activity: 364

Activity: 42
Devs, what is the ETA for new wallet?
Activity: 56
people who are selling flappies at 1sat , are you idiots? Cheesy hold your flappies and sell it minimum at 4 sat in 1-2 days if you want! Because it seems to be a pump in nearly future and you will regret

people selling coins at 1 sat because coin is dead, open your eyes

Definitively not dead so far. You shouldn't watch the price to define if a coin is dead or alive.
FLAP offer unique feature and have a nice dev team. This kind of coin offering real purpose is rare those days.

I would add it's the only coin who got rights on a video-game license. Lots of coins are traps, and scammers are using each day new clever methods to scam peoples. So far you should be confident with FLAP.

And if the price go under 1sat, maybe you should relate it price on DOGE, LITE or else.
I'm quit from cryptsy. It may down near future because doge removed from market. That was a big issue.
www.cd3d.app
soon coins like flap and huc will rise among tons of shit coins.

these two coins will experience huge development because real application.

although it seems bold to foresee that flap will replace doge, but i think it will quiet be possible.
sorry for double post, but panic sellers are selling now at 2 sat and will buy again at 3-4 sat in 1-2days when panic buy will start.. it is 100%
people who are selling flappies at 1sat , are you idiots? Cheesy hold your flappies and sell it minimum at 4 sat in 1-2 days if you want! Because it seems to be a pump in nearly future and you will regret

get out from this thread if you think this coin is dead, and you will back in few days and buy at 4-5sat Cheesy sell sell sell panic sellers, im still buying and will buy everytime at 2sat in cryptorush!!
Activity: 12
put inflapcoin directory under apps... For temporary solution...

AppData\Roaming\Flappycoin

flappycoin.conf

this text below....

testnet=0
listen=1
addnode=27.3.192.200:11556
addnode=94.22.75.142:11556
addnode=162.243.219.6:46285
addnode=221.121.207.215:11556
addnode=185.27.69.250:57835
addnode=210.229.52.135:1095
addnode=84.229.197.76:4599
addnode=188.40.106.68:35651
addnode=110.169.60.173:60370
addnode=111.98.41.44:61363
addnode=101.226.247.43:50061
addnode=94.208.110.64:11556
addnode=50.178.24.180:52588
addnode=203.174.12.17:62980
addnode=88.82.176.110:11556
addnode=77.173.110.4:11556
addnode=185.27.69.250:52009
addnode=87.11.234.16:64248
addnode=176.116.104.28:65008
addnode=119.125.183.169:51385
addnode=81.234.144.8:11556
maxconnections=100
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=yourser
rpcpassword=yourpw

rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

this worked for me

Hi I am a complete noob with this Wink
Where can I se my rpcuser=yourser
rpcpassword=yourpw in wy wallet??
%insert your text% soon!

If its dead why are you still looking and posting in this topic just to talk bad about it?
Just stay away if you are like that,
Coin is very alive, Wallet upgrades soon + a new exhange.
Some people sell at 1 or 2 sathoshi because they mine the most profitable coin, and sell it right away doesnt matter for how much sathoshi, they make a profit with their rig anway.
I remember doge was 1-5 sathoshi for a few months to, and then rised after a while when the multipools started raping and selling it cheap, so alot of people can come in and buy flappy cheap wich is good!
When Doge was 1-5 satoshi?
Activity: 434
Merit: 511

If its dead why are you still looking and posting in this topic just to talk bad about it?
Just stay away if you are like that,
Coin is very alive, Wallet upgrades soon + a new exhange.
Some people sell at 1 or 2 sathoshi because they mine the most profitable coin, and sell it right away doesnt matter for how much sathoshi, they make a profit with their rig anway.
I remember doge was 1-5 sathoshi for a few months to, and then rised after a while when the multipools started raping and selling it cheap, so alot of people can come in and buy flappy cheap wich is good!
Pages:
Jump to: