Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 80. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Don't know, but network hashrate was like 1,6 - 1,8ghash and then almost instantly went to 3,33ghash
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
dif is over 200. did some big dogs fork the chain and fuck us? lol
I guess blockchain somehow stopped working.
Now my wallet says out of sync even tho it has been fine for the last week i have had it open. wtf is going on?
FLappycoinpool hasnt found a block in 2hours. something wrong with network or just that pool?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
freecrypto.top
What we all should do, and i just did, is donate to the bounties for development of stuff that will improve the coin. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/flap-flappycoin-help-needed-lot-of-bounties-489180 If the bounty is big enough people will have a motivation to do it and that will bring attention, and progress to the coin. Donating a million won't hurt you if you have 10. Because it may make the price increase by 10x.
Doge had lot of success because the community was always giving away, donating and supporting others. If we do the same + the addictive game + fun meme = flap to the sun.

I agree with this fully. Personally I wanted to make sure my coins where going to a good cause. I plan on doing a HUGE promotion, something upwards of 50 million when I officially launch. For now I have a 1 million coin giveaway going on and only 1 person has claimed a prize! I can't even give away flappy coins right now apparently!

I am going to keep working. The website isn't nearly done but I am working on updating it and getting set up for the big launch promotion. I appreciate any help or advice people can give me with setting it up. I have been working so hard its good to take a step back and hear others thoughts. While  you are there send out a tweet and PM me wallet address and I'll send you over some free FLAP!

is your "giveaway" that thunderclap site?

No. We launched buy4crypto.com this past week. We are going to be doing a directory of stores, exchanges, and information relating to bitcoin and all the cryptos.

All our giveaways will be in FLAP. We are just doing a small one to test my ability to pay, and make proper adjustments to our process. We will launch a full promotion to coincide with our official launch. We are hoping in a few weeks when ready that the price of flap will be much higher so the promotion will carry more weight.

I hope you all will check it out. We are still developing it and visiting all the websites to make sure we give priority to the best ones. A lot of the early layout is done but we have much more hard work in the weeks ahead to make sure the website is ready for our eager community.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
What we all should do, and i just did, is donate to the bounties for development of stuff that will improve the coin. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/flap-flappycoin-help-needed-lot-of-bounties-489180 If the bounty is big enough people will have a motivation to do it and that will bring attention, and progress to the coin. Donating a million won't hurt you if you have 10. Because it may make the price increase by 10x.
Doge had lot of success because the community was always giving away, donating and supporting others. If we do the same + the addictive game + fun meme = flap to the sun.

I agree with this fully. Personally I wanted to make sure my coins where going to a good cause. I plan on doing a HUGE promotion, something upwards of 50 million when I officially launch. For now I have a 1 million coin giveaway going on and only 1 person has claimed a prize! I can't even give away flappy coins right now apparently!

I am going to keep working. The website isn't nearly done but I am working on updating it and getting set up for the big launch promotion. I appreciate any help or advice people can give me with setting it up. I have been working so hard its good to take a step back and hear others thoughts. While  you are there send out a tweet and PM me wallet address and I'll send you over some free FLAP!

Tell me more. I'm interested
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

is your "giveaway" that thunderclap site?
freecrypto.top

Activity: 1
FlappyCoin Lotto! http://flaplottery.cryptocoinmania.com

Note: This is still in Beta.  If you have any problems, please pm me here, IRC or on reddit.  Thanks for playing!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Cryptokk
www.cryptokk.com

...is available right now on Cryptokk !

very cool Smiley

I hope it will help Flappy to fly up Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
http://www.bitparticle.com/#!

< they have also very good wallet IDEAS!

The Dev-Team has a lot of work to do, if they want that flappy reach the moon.

Very neat design work they have done. Hopefully our devs are working hard to make our wallet as good or better.

Pretty impressive design, and it looks like they are working toward exchanging coin in wallet as well.

We will be part of the new wave of crypto wallet updates. Being one of the first to make this change / update should propel us forward in the crypto world.

devs imply the wallet of built-in exchange will be release in 2-3 weeks. pretty soon
freecrypto.top

Very neat design work they have done. Hopefully our devs are working hard to make our wallet as good or better.

Pretty impressive design, and it looks like they are working toward exchanging coin in wallet as well.

We will be part of the new wave of crypto wallet updates. Being one of the first to make this change / update should propel us forward in the crypto world.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500

freecrypto.top
Everybody stop talking about the damn price and come to http://www.reddit.com/r/flappycoin/comments/204tav/1234i_declare_a_tip_war/

Perks of having a low price coin, we can make it rain all over the place and feel like millionaire ballers for cheap. Get in here!

Love this idea. The community is better than a lot of people know. While most people here are pretty worthless. The ones who are trying to better the coin will be more than enough to win this war in the end.
Activity: 95
lol, i think i just scare some body out of his flaps.

i didn't sell any single flap from my holdings.

flap will bounce back soon, even huger than anyone can expect.

yea, it's sure the flap will really fly like a bird
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
any one got the new wallet?

i wanna try the game.

and any news about built in exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: