Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22 - page 12. (Read 151536 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Fluttercoin is back

Awesome news.

Time to load up while it's still cheap boys and girls and those who identify as fucking attack helicopters.....

What makes you say its back? the btc price on cryptopia had a pretty decent jump so far this morning

I forgot about that copypasta, first time I read it I was high and I laughed really hard. . 

its up to 24 sats now on there, idk whether or not to buy now or wait
Activity: 3
Fluttercoin is back

Awesome news.

Time to load up while it's still cheap boys and girls and those who identify as fucking attack helicopters.....

What makes you say its back? the btc price on cryptopia had a pretty decent jump so far this morning

I forgot about that copypasta, first time I read it I was high and I laughed really hard. . 
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Fluttercoin is back

Awesome news.

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
希望虚拟货币&#
Hope that the team can do flt, this is a good project, I am looking forward to the future performance
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Maybe fluttercoin should rebrand to be a privacy centred coin just like XVG.

bloody noobs certainly seem to discard the coinsupply on XVG and seem intent to pamp it to $1.

Fluttercoin can be better.

Flutter used to be a poloniex coin afterall.....

Grin

used to be on bittrex too Smiley

XVG, lots of coins, and lots of people buying up coins.  Makes for a bunch of zealots.  I get it, I have lots of fluttercoin so I'm similar in that I like it.  It's a good coin, and at their value lots of investors but it's really not a privacy coin, it's dash if I recall, and obfuscation is not sufficient anymore.

Yes, we could relatively easily add in privacy options now that pivx has done the hard work for PoS.  However, there is a lot of these already don't you think so?  If i had to suggest just use PIVX, yes it's more than Fluttercoin value, but just buy a few, zpiv them and pay for things.  It's by far most advanced privacy coin on the market.  No mining needed, staking options, masternode for investors, zpiv zerocoin protocol on PoS none the less, pretty awesome.  FYI I do own PIVX.  Not pumping it, their credentials speak for themselves.

All who have been here for a long time understand that we are not trying to be everyone else.  Fluttercoin purpose is to stake and reward, and continues to be unique in it's reward sharing capabilities.  You can gain additional coins just by sending the coins, or receiving the coins, or staking coins.  It's a beautiful thing, and creates a community where everyone can share with each other.  Should just call this the fluttermas effect!

--best to all!

shill it to McAfee.

Grin
Activity: 71

bloody noobs certainly seem to discard the coinsupply on XVG and seem intent to pamp it to $1.

Grin

used to be on bittrex too Smiley

XVG, lots of coins, and lots of people buying up coins.  Makes for a bunch of zealots.  I get it, I have lots of fluttercoin so I'm similar in that I like it.  It's a good coin, and at their value lots of investors but it's really not a privacy coin, it's dash if I recall, and obfuscation is not sufficient anymore.

Yes, we could relatively easily add in privacy options now that pivx has done the hard work for PoS.  However, there is a lot of these already don't you think so?  If i had to suggest just use PIVX, yes it's more than Fluttercoin value, but just buy a few, zpiv them and pay for things.  It's by far most advanced privacy coin on the market.  No mining needed, staking options, masternode for investors, zpiv zerocoin protocol on PoS none the less, pretty awesome.  FYI I do own PIVX.  Not pumping it, their credentials speak for themselves.

All who have been here for a long time understand that we are not trying to be everyone else.  Fluttercoin purpose is to stake and reward, and continues to be unique in it's reward sharing capabilities.  You can gain additional coins just by sending the coins, or receiving the coins, or staking coins.  It's a beautiful thing, and creates a community where everyone can share with each other.  Should just call this the fluttermas effect!

--best to all!
Quick update, testnet with new .21 nodes are staking with 5% interest value.  Doing final testing make sure no gotchas, and then we will update github master with client updates.  Initially I'm thinking January 20th soft fork, and then January27th hard fork.  Will update as I have information.  I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, enjoy spending time with family and friends.

Keep on fluttering

--o

Grin
Activity: 41
so fluttercoin is coming back from the dead?

time to pamp to $1 i guess

Grin

i hope to $2  Grin
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Grin

This price is entirely possible, but before a very beautiful currency

Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
FlutterCoin realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/fluttercoin/real_time
Is there a new set of nodes to connect to? I can't seem to sync my wallet. Can someone please drop an example of a conf file, if needed? Thanks!

You shouldn't need nodes, the main sync node is up, but if you need to it does get you going faster because it doesn't have to search for them.

--o
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
Is there a new set of nodes to connect to? I can't seem to sync my wallet. Can someone please drop an example of a conf file, if needed? Thanks!

file name should be fluttercoin.conf , located in a folder with chain of this coin, (usually C: drive   ...blabla...Roaming/.)
to get nodes you can go  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=FLT   , then click "Connections"  , after a second you will see a window with active nodes - so just copy&pase it into conf file, restart client, job done.

by the way, there is some short FLT video on YT: https://youtu.be/KjDOJBrMhvk

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I spoke of the butterfly effect, this is proof of transaction, which is unique to fluttercoin.  To demonstrate what this means...
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLT/tx.php?tx=b3198b94771fb3441b33569b435312a08502e4d3327356e853a9c3cb276d2f94

In this transaction FPogVHwJs2WDudUwnWTAwGaTEXA9zGW9yE is staking a block of 2933.939494 producing a stake reward of 111.23187400.  This is then paid back to the staking wallet for 105.670281, and then proof of transaction pays out 5.561593 to FAnPwSdhQoVNsqk3GQSTPebfTyKGjXMEuT which was active in the last block.  Interesting point on this, looking back at the previous block, they also received a proof of transaction reward because they staked coins in the block before this.  So in essence they received two proof of transaction rewards without doing anything other than using the coin.

This is the beauty of fluttercoin.  Receive an extra 3.281357 and then an extra 5.56159 all for using the coin!

--o

"...and everything lines up with existing chain" - good move, as FLT is listed already on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=FLT_BTC, and to put there new coin (chain) is very expensive atm. - there should be no problems just to update clients.

"Thinking 2weeks for soft switch, then another 2weeks before hard switch" - it should be fine, everyone who is interested this coin should not miss the news by 4 weeks period of time - it's plenty of time looking by crypto standards.

Testnet Update --
Probably more detail in this post than necessary, but we have been quiet for awhile, time to be overly descriptive.

i have the test .21 client running on my main wallet and a testnet wallet.   Runs well, stakes well, syncs well.  "Testnet" scheduled for testing 12/17 and 12/20 to test client soft fork, then 12/20 move to new reward system.  Need to check with the other devs to verify they are ready as well.

you can review the test code changes from current master (ignore all the commits, I tested a few variety of options before I decided on final processing method)  //fork times will be adjusted once we finish testnet (DO NOT USE ON PRODUCTION, it will cause your client to FORK)  AGAIN, this is a testnet client ONLY.
https://github.com/ofeefee/fluttercoin/compare/master...ofeefee:testnet

FYI, if you have a github account, please consider adding a star to the ofeefee/fluttercoin repository.

If all goes well I'm thinking January 15th is softfork, and January 31st hardfork...so everyone will need to update to new client by January 15th, as new client won't talk to old client.  This gives a good 30+days before anything happens.  Once we past the 20th we will verify and post a final update and start contacting and tweeting it out, etc.

Until then business as usual!  Keep fluttering...

FYI, if there is a mobile dev out there who has done wallets for other coins please reach out.  I want to consider building a staking mobile wallet.  I need to reduce the cpu hit on current staking engine, but that is high on the todo list after we past this hurdle.

Once I get mobile wallets, and this could be coinomi, or others (yes we will need to add BIP32 for HD wallets), but i'm okay with those as well.

Graphics Update --
I have "hired" (loose term, more like coerced him!) someone to update some of the graphics around fluttercoin, including update to the logo which will allow us to continue promote brand awareness, stickers, tshirts, etc.  Finally get us a scalable logo, we lost the originals in the old days.  Also i will be putting a list of items to do in the near future.  Some twitter updates, website banners, etc.

Join us in discord to discuss anything you wish, it's pretty quiet now, more the merrier!

Regards,
--o
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
"...and everything lines up with existing chain" - good move, as FLT is listed already on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=FLT_BTC, and to put there new coin (chain) is very expensive atm. - there should be no problems just to update clients.

"Thinking 2weeks for soft switch, then another 2weeks before hard switch" - it should be fine, everyone who is interested this coin should not miss the news by 4 weeks period of time - it's plenty of time looking by crypto standards.

Pages:
Jump to: