Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22 - page 30. (Read 151531 times)

Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
And let anyone tell you that saying "history repeats itself" is not real  - Mintpal=>Cryptsy=>...?
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Fun times in Fluttercoin land, time to get things moving at Poloniex.  Was hoping to have some funds to play with but cryptsy issue, and well monetary issues personally put on hold for a few weeks.  I also have a few things which I would readily like to add to the wallet, and that is controlled split levels.  We have discussed this in the past, but I am having a hard time especially with one large wallet where I don't want it to split more because with the higher diff the blocks are starting to get past 60+ even though I still get rewarded for the stake+age when it does, but I don't like having many blocks over 60 days much less getting upwards to 90, which would be optimal max too try avoiding.

We still have FLT at cryptsy as well, and it really serves no purpose at this point, so encourage everyone to download the latest wallet, and try this coin out further.  Things are very stable going on some time, and as you stake you will be rewarded with PoT type blocks when they occur.

I see cryptsy site is not even functioning at the moment, worse news in store I suppose.  As with Mintpal we will do what we can to restore FLT back to the holders if possible.

Regards,
ofeefee
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
If you don't know, Cryptsy is bust.  I do not know the amount of FLT still on the site, now frozen withdrawals.

--o

11,097  Huh according explorer, or
1,147,988 sell order Huh
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
If you don't know, Cryptsy is bust.  I do not know the amount of FLT still on the site, now frozen withdrawals.

--o
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Only coin that does what it does with proof of transaction and only coin that shares POS rewards with another using the POS block to do it!  Fluttercoin exclusive!

I do agree we need some more dev.  Anyone is able to contribute.  I have my dev workstation back online, now to find time.

Price, well it declines, all coins or most are in decline, last I looked it was 1.x btc to like 70 sats, which is whree our norm was a few months ago, and coin production is lower now, so inflation is not high like it used to be.  Think we are around 15%, and that comes from PoS which is open to all, only need a computer.  Or you could use web/android wallet, it actively stakes too.

--o
Activity: 340
Merit: 164
what's happening with Fluttercoin? I don't see many things happening and the price keeps dropping. It's time for new developments and more adoption!

I've adopted it at my store... feel free to spend it! Let's get some PoT fees going!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
what's happening with Fluttercoin? I don't see many things happening and the price keeps dropping. It's time for new developments and more adoption!
legendary
whats happened? My wallet stopped stake since 2 january, not got  any reward, although have around 40 mature(30-45day)
 blocks (over 100k flt), earlier receive up 10 time per day.

the diff is way up
thanks, I completely forgot about it Smiley  I think is wrong with my wallet.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
whats happened? My wallet stopped stake since 2 january, not got  any reward, although have around 40 mature(30-45day)

the diff is way up
legendary
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Mine is working fine. What version do you have? When was it last online?

v0.4.5.7-ga-beta

my bad, i thought i had the latest version, not sure where i got this old one from

holy shit batman!

check the latest...and get some themes for some eye candy!
http://fluttercoin.us/download/

Themes
http://fluttercoin.us/themes/
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

v0.4.5.7-ga-beta

my bad, i thought i had the latest version, not sure where i got this old one from
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
I not have any issue long time(just not like low price flt Smiley )
just wonder  that wallet split my coins to smallest and smallest block every time, currently over 300, when will it end?

it splits down until they are around 1000 sized blocks.  i may add code that allows you to set this to whatever you want, so if you want to keep blocks of 10k, it won't split below this.  I will probably prevent setting this above 25k though, because it does affect the network security if we don't have enough active staking blocks.

--o
legendary
I not have any issue long time(just not like low price flt Smiley )
just wonder  that wallet split my coins to smallest and smallest block every time, currently over 300, when will it end?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
I like the coin,but the price so low . Huh
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

We've just added FLT to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

FLT will be active as soon as the blockchain sync is complete.

Cheers!
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
ok thanks, is the PoT reward a set amount? If so, it should be fairly easy to find in my transactions list in my wallet. I've been staking solid for 2 months so I'm sure I must have won a few PoT rewards in that time...

it's 5% of the block reward when it hits.

PoW it's .5FLT now, blocks produce 10FLT
PoS if the reward is 100, you get 5FLT, or if the reward is 1000, you get 50FLT, depends on who is staking and how much the reward is. Block 618661 reward was 139, i got 6.9, so it's kind of random which I love.

--o
Pages:
Jump to: