Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22 - page 28. (Read 151520 times)

legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
i found a more permanent home for a node.  Should have a new seed up later tonight.

--o

already syncing...
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
that PPA install feature is just amazing!  Just set it up and install from latest branch.

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:shaun-mcbride/fluttercoin-qt
sudo apt-get install fluttercoind
start fluttercoind and off it goes

OR setup fluttercoin.conf in .fluttercoin with the following so it runs as daemon.
daemon=1
rpcuser=whatever
rpcpassword=whatever

legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
i found a more permanent home for a node.  Should have a new seed up later tonight.

--o
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
most my coin bought in level 60-80 satoshi, so still
long way to profit Smiley but hope dies last Smiley

It got to 69 today on Bter Smiley I remember Chinese loved FLT when it first got there. Too bad that exchange hardly gets any volume nowadays.
contrarily, nowadays considerable increase in trade in most pairs.

75 Satoshi on Bter today and 72 on Poloniex. All time high was over 2500 if I remember correctly Smiley

@2900sat on polo 18 April 2014,
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
It's good to see FLT starting to pick up again slowly. It was one of my favorite coins when I first got into crypto. It was very unfortunate that the original developer burned out too quickly. The proof of transaction idea was (and still is) awesome.

So true.  I realy don't get why it's not been copied (and improved if doable) by other coins.  It's a great idea - and the reason why I jumped in FLT back then. 

PoTv3 is unique, it would be simple to add PoTv2 on PoW blocks, but doing it on PoS was something of a challenge.  Still only coin that gives you a little extra for using it, staking it, moving it.

--o

You have done an amazing job ofeefee. The wallet is a joy to use.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
It's good to see FLT starting to pick up again slowly. It was one of my favorite coins when I first got into crypto. It was very unfortunate that the original developer burned out too quickly. The proof of transaction idea was (and still is) awesome.

So true.  I realy don't get why it's not been copied (and improved if doable) by other coins.  It's a great idea - and the reason why I jumped in FLT back then. 

PoTv3 is unique, it would be simple to add PoTv2 on PoW blocks, but doing it on PoS was something of a challenge.  Still only coin that gives you a little extra for using it, staking it, moving it.

--o
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
I had finally got my wallet syncing - which was a bit tricky.

But now it shuts down almost automatically when i open it up?

Any suggestions on how to solve this?

-- FIXED --   I just kept opening it up (syncing 1% or less at a time), once I made it fully synced the wallet hasn't shut down and been working fine.

you needed to download the latest version, old version had a sync issue where secure messaging would crash the client.  Fixed awhile back.

--o

I saw you tried hard for a while but did not manage to do much. The main problem imho was that a lot of people lost confidence after what happened with the original developer and the time was just not right yet.

It looks like now might be a good time to start promoting again.

Hopfully some new enthousiasts will take the lead !  My advise would be : find a purpose.  There is a lot of good ideas in crypto - PoT is one of these, but still, even if I have the greatest car on earth, it's worth little if there is no road to use it.  FLT/PoT, to be succesful, would need a purpose.  I once proposed the gaming angle.  Maybe someone can find a better angle - I hope so.  PoT is a very good feature that promote the use - but use for ?  That is the challenge most crypto faces, I wish some of them find an answers.

I cannot figure out a better purpose than eCommerce and basically any online form of payment. Tell me one person that would not like cash-backs when sending money or paying for something?

What is needed is some high profile people to pick on the idea and start promoting it but it might be too late already as a lot of momentum was lost in 2014.
Activity: 741

I saw you tried hard for a while but did not manage to do much. The main problem imho was that a lot of people lost confidence after what happened with the original developer and the time was just not right yet.

Hopfully some new enthousiasts will take the lead !  My advise would be : find a purpose.  There is a lot of good ideas in crypto - PoT is one of these, but still, even if I have the greatest car on earth, it's worth little if there is no road to use it.  FLT/PoT, to be succesful, would need a purpose.  I once proposed the gaming angle.  Maybe someone can find a better angle - I hope so.  PoT is a very good feature that promote the use - but use for ?  That is the challenge most crypto faces, I wish some of them find an answers.

Activity: 741

It got to 69 today on Bter Smiley I remember Chinese loved FLT when it first got there. Too bad that exchange hardly gets any volume nowadays.

75 Satoshi on Bter today and 72 on Poloniex. All time high was over 2500 if I remember correctly Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I had finally got my wallet syncing - which was a bit tricky.

But now it shuts down almost automatically when i open it up?

Any suggestions on how to solve this?

-- FIXED --   I just kept opening it up (syncing 1% or less at a time), once I made it fully synced the wallet hasn't shut down and been working fine.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
explorer paid up through april.

--o
Pages:
Jump to: