Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22 - page 33. (Read 151531 times)

legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
my latest support ticket...

This needs to be fucking fixed, it's been almost a month.  Cannot deposit, cannot withdraw, coin needs to be brought back online and soon.  I'm not sure what options we really have, it seems Cryptsy is in a tail spin at the moment.  But can you PLEASE pass on to whoever handles the wallets to contact me if there is an issue that is creating the delay.

--o

FYI, I sold all my coins on Cryptsy, and my BTC is on the way out hopefully.

Did you only have 217k flt there? I see that is the only trade today.

ps.
I got banned "again" on the chat today. FUD they say, apparently there is nothing wrong at Cryptsy withdrawal and deposit, it's all FUD.

Yup, I had bought that up because I was about to push up to my next goal, but if I can't get them out, not very helpful.  I got the btc out, finally made it to polo, and buying it back.  If we can get some more trading over on Polo it would be good, not much on the sell side.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports

This needs to be fucking fixed, it's been almost a month.  Cannot deposit, cannot withdraw, coin needs to be brought back online and soon.  I'm not sure what options we really have, it seems Cryptsy is in a tail spin at the moment.  But can you PLEASE pass on to whoever handles the wallets to contact me if there is an issue that is creating the delay.

--o

FYI, I sold all my coins on Cryptsy, and my BTC is on the way out hopefully.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports

--o
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
This coin is a true underdog. As far as Cryptsy is concerned... Aren't there many better exchanges?
Problem with Cryptsy? Okay. But we also have a trading pair on Poloniex:
https://www.poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flt
Why not trade there?
The question is: how to take coins out of Cryptsy?
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
This coin is a true underdog. As far as Cryptsy is concerned... Aren't there many better exchanges?
Problem with Cryptsy? Okay. But we also have a trading pair on Poloniex:
https://www.poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flt
Why not trade there?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
And away we go!

Do you think this is healthy for the coin?
Main FLT trading exchange and no withdraws or deposits for three weeks.
Price is all time low, volume is close to zero. They are crashing the coin.

I don't know what the deal is.  There is not a single reason why it's offline.  Or why it isn't back.  Multiple tickets have been opened.  I will spend some time on cryptsy and see if I can get some movement on it.

Coin is awesome and only coin like it that pays coins off of PoW and PoS blocks for being active staking, mining, or moving coins.

--o
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
legendary
Don't forget that new withdraw fees are very significant now. Also, I heard some rumours from people who have tried to withdraw big amounts of BTC and LTC that their withdrawals are delayed and are not being processed for more that a week. This is very goxxy and mintpalish.
legendary
Cryptsy behaves so similar to MintPal, I doubt if they'll go the same way, but you'd rather get your coins our of there just in case. If you can Undecided
legendary
I hope sometimes we'll be able to pull out our coins from Cryptsy. So displeasing.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
@ofeefee just one question, I have in my wallet few blocks mature coin over 130 day age,
 or should I wait until stake, or it has not ever?
Thanks

What size are the blocks?
It's very small blocks- 30-40 FLT, but would like to know whether to keep them?Or join  to a larger block?

v.18 has a combine into blocks of 100 as a minimum, so if you are running .18, it's possible they will combine with a bigger block, but I would just roll them into a bigger block personally, considering 1000FLT is like 25 cents.
Activity: 602
@ofeefee just one question, I have in my wallet few blocks mature coin over 130 day age,
Thanks

It's very small blocks- 30-40 FLT, but would like to know whether to keep them?Or join  to a larger block?
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Thanks

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
| TeamFLT | Trader & Investor |
Activity: 602
Thanks
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports

i like presstabs stats and all the charts, but chainz is quick, someone doesn't have 10 bucks they can pony up?  Guess we know how this goes then...
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Activity: 574
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
I just holding coins in client on my pc and staking them sometimes, so if any issues on exchanges... no worries for me.
Pages:
Jump to: