Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22 - page 32. (Read 151531 times)

legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Moved more to cold storage and then realized that i'm still 2 Million FLT short for 100% cold storage of everything owed.  Why people do not claim what is owed to them is interesting...

Anyway, I have 84 more addresses to store, which accounts for 23 million FLT among them...

--o
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Going to work on getting the new staking engine committed, been using this for the past 3 months, going to do the mod again and then verify again the changes.

And then we start catching things up with some new features.  Configured split and combine RPC commands, update GUI so you can click a button and see staking information without needing RPC commands, etc.

--o
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
what is free fluttercoins for running app each day?

built in faucet type functionality in the wallet.  It sends a request daily to a server, which will pay out a random amount, think it's 5-10 FLT or so.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
That is called Fluttershare. You enable it in your wallet.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
what is free fluttercoins for running app each day?
Activity: 741

doing well, new job is good, how are you, it get cold there yet?

--o

I'm fine - will have my third child around January 1st !  Winter is knocking at our door here lately - still no permanent snow.  I enjoy hockey season, work a lot, prepare for the newbord (lack of space, he was not expected at all, life's surprise!) - play some chess, train a bit and read a lot.  I've been out of crypto for few months - somewhat an overdose - now i'm back at it.

@Soomster : http://www.sky.is/index.php/15-atbureir-framundan/1748-2015-bitcoin-hugbunadharradhstefnan

Read all about it:
http://www.mbl.is/vidskipti/frettir/2015/11/18/bitcoin_gjaldmidill_islands_2/

Yes I saw this front page article in the biggest Icelandic website - Petur and Hlynur are actually translating the conference (subtilte) - so foreigner can watch it soon - but here is not the place to discuss it (still, thanks for linking the article).

@Ofeefee, when you have spair time, jump in skype - you miss me buddy !

--o

I'm fine - will have my third child around January 1st !  Winter is knocking at our door here lately - still no permanent snow.  I enjoy hockey season, work a lot, prepare for the newbord (lack of space, he was not expected at all, life's surprise!) - play some chess, train a bit and read a lot.  I've been out of crypto for few months - somewhat an overdose - now i'm back at it.

@Soomster : http://www.sky.is/index.php/15-atbureir-framundan/1748-2015-bitcoin-hugbunadharradhstefnan
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Just take a lesson and move on - try use another exchange like polo or any other working fine. No any problems on there with sending (from/to) coins, works fast above directions.
Everyone exchange have same risk, pol is not exception, (have same issue few month ago with qora coin), I would just like to draw attention that cryptsy always resolve all my issue, sometimes fast sometimes slower, unlike bter.

that is true, but it took a really long time, but expect they are overwhelmed.  Good to see it fixed.

Hi buddy, how are you doing ? 

Hey... you alive??
Tell us a about the huge AUR profit?  Grin

You won't believe it AUR still alive and kicking going up again on coin marketcap top 100.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Just take a lesson and move on - try use another exchange like polo or any other working fine. No any problems on there with sending (from/to) coins, works fast above directions.
Everyone exchange have same risk, pol is not exception, (have same issue few month ago with qora coin), I would just like to draw attention that cryptsy always resolve all my issue, sometimes fast sometimes slower, unlike bter.

that is true, but it took a really long time, but expect they are overwhelmed.  Good to see it fixed.

--o

legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Wow, it has finally happened.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002
Yep, they contacted me to say it's good now, because I created a ticket for this. I'm happy this worked.  Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
FLT is back online on Cryptsy
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
i topped off my wallet at 9 million tonight, rock and roll!
Great achievement Smiley,  just a pity that price drops faster as wallet amount gets bigger.
Activity: 762
Hi guys how to create faucet for Fluttercoin, is there any source?
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
i topped off my wallet at 9 million tonight, rock and roll!
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002
I have too much FLT on cryptsy to be able to buy them back somewhere else, without loosing a lot  Undecided So currently, for me, the only one solution is waiting.

I sent a ticket today, is it possible to everyone else to do the same thing ?

If we are a lot to ask, things will maybe change.
Pages:
Jump to: