Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22 - page 49. (Read 151531 times)

legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Working on getting this completed...github release ready, working on macosx, windows, and linux binaries.

https://github.com/ofeefee/fluttercoin/releases/tag/v0.7.5.15-flt

Release notes

New Features
Ubuntu PPA Configurations - allows for apt-get install
Free Fluttershare - earn free fluttercoin for running app
Return Change - checkbox allows for returning change to existing wallet address
Time based progress sync bar - updated progress bar so it reflects time information for syncing

Improvements
Messaging - colorization, ease of use, copy address
SplitBlock - addressbook adjusts if it's enabled to let you quickly choose one of your addresses
Fluttershare - bugfixes, no longer creates change addresses

Important Notes
Disconnects v0.4.5.7 and earlier clients - Check About to check your version
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
If your using ubuntu I just gave this a try in the new web/android wallet server. Very nice! YouTube redirect...

http://t.co/XWuCfdcptB

Also covers new fluttershare free feature in .15, can get flt for just running wallet. Simple easy way to earn a little with little work. Also it's integrated with encrypted messaging as well, so when the flt is sent you get a notice. We have also worked on some other notification systems using encrypted messaging.

Not sure he shows it but I fixed a small aggravating issue on split block feature, now let's you just select one of your addresses from address book if your using the feature. We also spent a couple of nights bug fixing some encrypted messaging and color coding some things, very productive work makes messaging so much nicer to use.

But the ppa feature is great for setting up new wallet on ubuntu.

Hoping to have web wallet up soon, need to raise a little btc, like .25, I'll put up other .25 to get the code set back up from the original dev if the android wallet.

More on that later...

I also talked with jl777 and was invited to supernet chat, not sure what may come of it, but sounds promising.

Also what would you like to see in fluttercoin in 2015?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
I worwarded your request to Ofeefee - he will look into it soon.  

Have a few to process, will check, haven't done any in awhie.

got 6 to process that were outstanding, should be getting them now.  If you missed let me know your email that was associated with MP through PM if you didn't get it, i track all transid of those we processed.

Phase1 for these are already on the network, enjoy it guys!  Glad everyone is getting coins back.  Will send phase2 to get you to 100% shortly once these all confirm.  Phase2 done Wink

--o

Good news Smiley Everyone who's interested is getting their coins back, and we can reach 100% refund on phase 2 Smiley
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports

got 6 to process that were outstanding, should be getting them now.  If you missed let me know your email that was associated with MP through PM if you didn't get it, i track all transid of those we processed.

Phase1 for these are already on the network, enjoy it guys!  Glad everyone is getting coins back.  Will send phase2 to get you to 100% shortly once these all confirm.  Phase2 done Wink

--o

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Thank you guys!
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports

Activity: 741
Merit: 500
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I'm trying to get back my FLT coins through the mail I received from the FLT team as I had them in Mintpal. Can anyone please assist as after couple e-mails, I didn't get any reply?

Thank you
Just started to use the FlutterShare feature. I hope the modest contribution will help. Thanks for the good work continuation!

Nice !  Are you within the Skype group ?  If no, I invite you to join us sir.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Just started to use the FlutterShare feature. I hope the modest contribution will help. Thanks for the good work continuation!
legendary
Good work ofeefee Smiley

And difficulty rised because I opened my wallet! Haha, just kidding Cheesy
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Great new feature, daily reward for keeping the client open.

Indeed !  I'm testing it for 2 days and it's working fine, easy-to-use, and offer a real distribution protential. So now new people in cryptos will be able to load our wallet, contribute to the network and get rewarded WITHOUT having to buy anything. Doing so we further decentrilize FLT ownership, we solidfy even more the network, we offer an opportunity to newcomers, and hopefully create a new crypto users basis.

Can't wait to have this available for all.

been working like a beast on the messaging piece, got it color coded and some other mods in it to make it easier to use, you want to copy it to add to address book, now you can with a right click.

setup split block enhancement where if it's checked and you click on the address book, quickly grab one of your addresses, nice ease of use fix there, if you use this feature.

free flutter is working well, ran it through some strange error checking and it handled beautifully.  sends request after 8 hours initially then every 24 hours.  helps get back into it, should you have a windows update, or power failure or whatever...note:  i found out if you have multiple wallets on a single ip, just enable it on one of them.

need to get this baked up so everyone can start working with it.

and PoS diff is rising, looking good

--o

Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
flt still going stong?

I think it's time for me to buy this.  Smiley

edit:
trippled down on flutter - don't let me down!  Cheesy

Indeed !  I'm testing it for 2 days and it's working fine, easy-to-use, and offer a real distribution protential. So now new people in cryptos will be able to load our wallet, contribute to the network and get rewarded WITHOUT having to buy anything. Doing so we further decentrilize FLT ownership, we solidfy even more the network, we offer an opportunity to newcomers, and hopefully create a new crypto users basis.

Can't wait to have this available for all.
Activity: 574
Have fun flutters !   Wish you all the best.
legendary
Nobody have some idea on some bounty to offer ?   Hey !   It's a nice opportunity we have now. Even if it's seems crazy, let's go and shoot !   

A bounty for the creation of an escrow service provider? Maybe a website that facilitates escrow services between the community, controlled by trusted members of the Fluttercoin revival crew Cheesy

Something like http://www.jobs4bitcoins.net/ and/or https://bitescrow.org/
Nobody have some idea on some bounty to offer ?   Hey !   It's a nice opportunity we have now. Even if it's seems crazy, let's go and shoot !   
legendary
100% is indeed a near sure thing.

Meanwhile, FlutterShare in action is pretty cool !  Look at the tons of little contributions : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/flt/address.dws?FShqpDupfZKaw6zkDyqYhZop3P86NRZiet.htm

So now we have the power to pay for more and more projects.  Do you guys have ideas ?  Some random :

- Anon mixer.
- BTC-FLT gateway.
- Cool graphics - funny images - instructive image, allowing us to share on social media, build a FTL gallery etc. We may offer says 5k-10k per usable image.
- FLT song.
- FLT promotional video (still think we should do a pro FLT presentation - promoting tool)
- Website Articles
- Signature campaing
- Etc

Gateway would be cool Smiley Signature would also be nice for forum visibility, I think
100% is indeed a near sure thing.

Meanwhile, FlutterShare in action is pretty cool !  Look at the tons of little contributions : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/flt/address.dws?FShqpDupfZKaw6zkDyqYhZop3P86NRZiet.htm

So now we have the power to pay for more and more projects.  Do you guys have ideas ?  Some random :

- Anon mixer.
- BTC-FLT gateway.
- Cool graphics - funny images - instructive image, allowing us to share on social media, build a FTL gallery etc. We may offer says 5k-10k per usable image.
- FLT song.
- FLT promotional video (still think we should do a pro FLT presentation - promoting tool)
- Website Articles
- Signature campaing
- Etc
Pages:
Jump to: