Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22 - page 53. (Read 151531 times)

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
I just want to thank the devs, team and everyone involved in getting our fluttercoins back. I received mine today so thank you very much again

still waiting  thought i'd better double check before posting, and THANK YOU ! ! !    Grin Smiley Grin
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
I just want to thank the devs, team and everyone involved in getting our fluttercoins back. I received mine today so thank you very much again
Activity: 741
Merit: 500

Just consider that the first wallet is Minptal coins - so this rich list may change a lot soon !

Next round of emails to be sent.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
Is there a Richlist for Flt coin?
Activity: 311
nice to see like coins from mintpal dumping price  Tongue
We are now up to date - sorry for the delay.

So 19.500.000 flts has been sent. We now send another email round.

As a side note, I would like to thank almost everyone for the kind words you sent us during this process. It's much appreciated.
Hello guys, just quick question. How long will it take for my flt to arrive? i sent a reply to you few days. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
For encrypted messaging, I would propose 250 000 flt bounty.

Let know if you guys agree.

Sounds fair Smiley
For encrypted messaging, I would propose 250 000 flt bounty.

Let know if you guys agree.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
added a little gui notification option to status bar, will periodically refresh if it goes away, but while wallet is locked, it will show you if you have coins mature (so you can unlock and stake them), or when the next stake is going to happen.  Oh and new gui menu is in, needs more custom on the other screens, and some color scheme work.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/107300/Capture.JPG

think i'm going to modify this to say, Next block matures in days if > 24 hours, and then hours if < than Smiley

Looking good Smiley

got this small change done, encrypted messaging i'm working on it now.  I'm out for a bit, so will pick it up when return.

--o
legendary
added a little gui notification option to status bar, will periodically refresh if it goes away, but while wallet is locked, it will show you if you have coins mature (so you can unlock and stake them), or when the next stake is going to happen.  Oh and new gui menu is in, needs more custom on the other screens, and some color scheme work.

think i'm going to modify this to say, Next block matures in days if > 24 hours, and then hours if < than Smiley

Looking good Smiley
Hey guys, how hight a bounty would need to be for an encrypted messaging option ?

Ofeefee, I know it's a lot of work and we can't force you doing it, so I would like to set a bounty for this. I can't determine what an ok bounty would be.

legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports

I agree.

Wanna jump in and help promoting ?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Proof of Transaction - interesting. Have you looked up TaPoS? Its still used as a part of DPoS.

Get your work out, get some marketing done.
2nd email batch to be sent tomorrow. It seem to me that many people are not look at email on a regular basis :p. Still in the first week of the process, there is time in front of us, but we cannot force people to contact us !   All we have is boards, twitter, FB, and email user list. There is about 500 accounts with very few flts in there, so it leave 380 accounts owners to reach.

Meanwhile, Ofeefee is turning berserk, working on the client. Good job buddy, keep it going, and let me know if you need a chealeader, i'll be at your side in a minute !

Oh and I setted my new client with fluttershare (10% for TeamFLT) : how can i know how many flt i'm giving with this feature ?
legendary
Can't wait for the new client! Smiley
Activity: 574
Pages:
Jump to: