Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FORK][AIRDROP] LITECOIN PRIVATE - LTC fork /w Privacy and Smart Contracts - page 11. (Read 20554 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
We now have an explainer video you can share with your friends that explains what is Litecoin Private and what are the features of it.

https://vimeo.com/259340240
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
ICO Advisor | Top 15 ICOBench Expert
I don't even hear about this until Yobit announced trading pairs
Activity: 28
Would there be another airdrop. I just saw this and the airdrop has already ended.
I would read more into this fork.
There will be another airdrop after the fork that will be run directly on an LTCP smart contract. While our initial airdrop was limited to 5000 participants, the second one will only be time limited (likely a month).

If i understand: LTCP erc20 token will be exchanged for a LTCP coin with its own blockchain? And the blockchain should be released in Q2 2018?
That is correct. The fork will happen in April and the ERC20 LTCP will be exchangeable at 1:1 ratio for the LTCP coin.
Activity: 167
Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator
Would there be another airdrop. I just saw this and the airdrop has already ended.
I would read more into this fork.
copper member
Activity: 129
Merit: 7
If i understand: LTCP erc20 token will be exchanged for a LTCP coin with its own blockchain? And the blockchain should be released in Q2 2018?
waitting a new exchange!!!! i hope this is a big project! good luck to dev!
Activity: 12
I am interested in mining for you
Activity: 116
LTCP received now. Waiting for Exchanges and the project sucess
Activity: 61
received the airdrop today thank you dev.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Unfortunately I arrived late for airdrop. But I saw that the price is now very advantageous for what it offers on etherdelta and I bought a lot of it. I think it's a great coin, force DEV and TEAM.
Activity: 244
many thanks dev, i was recive your airdrop
Activity: 12
Received my coin as promised. Thank You Guys!

I'm preparing to mine this thing too when available.
Activity: 1
I believe this coin will really grow, But I think it will take a long time and it can become a penny like every penny
Activity: 5
good ! have receved my airdrop thanks =)
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
LTCP received now. Waiting for Exchanges and the project sucess, good luck. Will go have soon a Swap? Or this is the officialy coin?

The ERC20 token is not the official coin, it's currently tradeable and likely will be on an exchange soon but there will be a token swap 1:1 at the time of the fork where you will be able to exchange the ERC20 LTCP for the LTCP coin, which will fork from litecoin.
Interested project
Activity: 6
Pages:
Jump to: