Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FORK][AIRDROP] LITECOIN PRIVATE - LTC fork /w Privacy and Smart Contracts - page 12. (Read 20559 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 2
LTCP received now. Waiting for Exchanges and the project sucess, good luck. Will go have soon a Swap? Or this is the officialy coin?

The ERC20 token is not the official coin, it's currently tradeable and likely will be on an exchange soon but there will be a token swap 1:1 at the time of the fork where you will be able to exchange the ERC20 LTCP for the LTCP coin, which will fork from litecoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
LTCP received now. Waiting for Exchanges and the project sucess, good luck. Will go have soon a Swap? Or this is the officialy coin?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1440
Received too ! Thank you Wink Gl !  Wink
Activity: 492
Merit: 100
Great Job!!!!  I received my LTCP . Thanks Dev, I'll support you forever. Smiley
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
I tried registering and it says:

"This form is no longer accepting responses."

little help please
ok i see now, page #4 it says airdrop max of 5k ppl already reached.
copper member
Activity: 129
Merit: 7
Not see form to join the airdrop

Airdrop is over, it is written in previous side
Activity: 24
Not see form to join the airdrop
Activity: 94
I tried registering and it says:

"This form is no longer accepting responses."

little help please
how can i get airdrop, i do not see the tutorial
Airdrop is over.

Wow! that was quick! Are you going to equally distribute 21,000,000 coins amongst only who have joined the air drop?

Yes, everyone will get equal amount of coins and we will distribute them to everyone that joined, provided they didn’t attempted to join multiple times. This initial airdrop had capped amount of users but our next one after the fork will be time limited with no limit on how many people can join.

I've joined LTC PRIVATE airdrop recently.
I was logged in by another google account and put another e-mail. After realizing this I have logged with a proper google account and submit the form once again. This was just a mistake, I was afraid of logging with wrong google account. 2 submitted forms were with the same e-mail and eth addresses but with different google accounts I was logged in.
Will I receive the coins?

Any duplicate addresses we will only send to the first one submitted and ignore any other ones. You will receive the airdrop.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
Airdrop is over.

Wow! that was quick! Are you going to equally distribute 21,000,000 coins amongst only who have joined the air drop?

Yes, everyone will get equal amount of coins and we will distribute them to everyone that joined, provided they didn’t attempted to join multiple times. This initial airdrop had capped amount of users but our next one after the fork will be time limited with no limit on how many people can join.

I've joined LTC PRIVATE airdrop recently.
I was logged in by another google account and put another e-mail. After realizing this I have logged with a proper google account and submit the form once again. This was just a mistake, I was afraid of logging with wrong google account. 2 submitted forms were with the same e-mail and eth addresses but with different google accounts I was logged in.
Will I receive the coins?
We're excited to announce that on Saturday we will start the distribution of our first airdrop. Everyone that joined will receive the same amount of tokens (a total of 5000 people).
Airdrop is over.

Activity: 12
Airdrop is over.

Airdrop is over.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Our initial airdrop’s limit has been reached, thank you everyone for participating (5000 people joined!). We will try to distribute the tokens as soon as possible. The next airdrop will have unlimited participation and will be run directly on LTCP smart contract in April.

This project looking a wonderful , so we need to buy some token from ICO and should also participate in AIRDROP.

Hello, there is no ICO. We will only have the airdrop and then the fork in April.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
This project looking a wonderful , so we need to buy some token from ICO and should also participate in AIRDROP.
Pages:
Jump to: