Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FORK][AIRDROP] LITECOIN PRIVATE - LTC fork /w Privacy and Smart Contracts - page 15. (Read 20559 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
When I can start GPU mining?
Great project!  Smiley

You will be able to start mining when we hard fork Litecoin in April. Until then you have to wait.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
When I can start GPU mining?
Great project!  Smiley
Last year I participated in a LITECOIN airdrop, don't know it with you are the same token?
Are you the same team, or are you new? I have seen many similar token names.

We’re not associated with any other litecoin token or coin. Furthermore while we may be an airdrop we are mostly a litecoin fork with part of the supply distributed in an airdrop.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Last year I participated in a LITECOIN airdrop, don't know it with you are the same token?
Are you the same team, or are you new? I have seen many similar token names.
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
5 second block time? Oh my. Seems like some people don't understand all the issues with really fast block times. For example, look at the size of the Etherium blockchain with their 15 second block times and how that will lead to centralization. There's also attack vectors and network latency issues that come about from really fast block times.

It’s all about tradeoffs. We could have made the block time 1 second or even lower and have the fastest blockchain in the world but that would be extremely risky and insecure, however we feel like 5 seconds is a good enough tradoff between security/centralization and speed to the point where it doesn’t really matter and doesn’t affect security substantially. Ultimately we can always make improvements in the future to mitigate any issues, should they arise but that is rather unlikely and we don’t expect any issues at all.
I sure hope that your whitepaper goes into great detail on this and that you have respected people in the crypto community review it.
5 second block time? Oh my. Seems like some people don't understand all the issues with really fast block times. For example, look at the size of the Etherium blockchain with their 15 second block times and how that will lead to centralization. There's also attack vectors and network latency issues that come about from really fast block times.

It’s all about tradeoffs. We could have made the block time 1 second or even lower and have the fastest blockchain in the world but that would be extremely risky and insecure, however we feel like 5 seconds is a good enough tradoff between security/centralization and speed to the point where it doesn’t really matter and doesn’t affect security substantially. Ultimately we can always make improvements in the future to mitigate any issues, should they arise but that is rather unlikely and we don’t expect any issues at all.
Activity: 479
Merit: 104
Joining in the airdrop. Seems this project has a good potential.
Activity: 67
Is there any telegram group?
Merit: 320
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
Any translation bounty?
Activity: 42
Activity: 92
Phew.....so many forks im losing track

lol welcome to the club
Activity: 86
Is this like the fork of bitcoin? We will received equal amount of token if you have litecoin in your wallet?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I'm Joined airdrop! Success and good luck Dev! Good idea for Airdrop and nice project! Grin
Activity: 208
I give you a shot - submitted a form mins ago Smiley
why fork LTC? why not just create ur own blockchain?

By forking a blockchain we can distribute the coin quickly to as many people as possible and as fairly as possible, creating a community in the process. Mining is a slow process and airdrops are usually only limited to bitcointalk threads, so combining the two will result in our opinion in the most fair distribution model possible.
Merit: 266
why fork LTC? why not just create ur own blockchain?
Activity: 7
Activity: 659
Merit: 501
Pages:
Jump to: