Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FORK][AIRDROP] LITECOIN PRIVATE - LTC fork /w Privacy and Smart Contracts - page 13. (Read 20559 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Activity: 57
This is real project or scam?
Activity: 5
Activity: 58
Joined the airdrop, good luck Smiley
Activity: 30
Activity: 17
Is there any telegram group? i am joini airdrop
Activity: 80
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Activity: 30
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hmm. So there is a Bitcoin fork called Bitcoin private upcoming and now we have a litecoin fork called Litecoin private? Why there are always multiple projects that are popping up after a Bitcoin hardfork...
We have been working on our project for a long time and we have nothing to do with Bitcoin Private.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
Hmm. So there is a Bitcoin fork called Bitcoin private upcoming and now we have a litecoin fork called Litecoin private? Why there are always multiple projects that are popping up after a Bitcoin hardfork...
Activity: 98
I really appreciate what the team has done And for those involved in it.I sincerely hope to be more conscientious and attentive to participants like us, because we are looking forward to the success of this project especially in the future, and I hope that the value to be shared will benefit all of us.I'm sure this project will be great.
Activity: 98
My journey is complete.
Activity: 99
Activity: 238
You can post images using copper membership in bitcointalk. Why not avail the membership and start your official thread with it. Besides LTC private being a cryptocurrency, is there additional functionalities of the coin that will be built on the top of it? like smart contracts functionalities, etc?
Activity: 309
Merit: 15
If it's a fork. So if I have 1 LCT, I will get 1 LTCP too or not?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
what is the estimate airdrop? or are u farming for eth address only?  Cheesy

and how come does a LTC fork ends up in ETH erc20 network?  Tongue

please enlighten.
Activity: 69
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
If 75% is for the LTC holders at 1:1 ratio and 25% for airdrop participants then total circulating supply is a little different than what LTC has. Are you going to adjust the total coin supply of your forked coins? And if so, what will be your total supply, mined and to be mined?

The 126,000,000 LTCP is the maximum supply. 42,000,000 LTCP will be from airdrop, 55,404,133 LTCP (currently Litecoin circulating supply) will go to LTC holders and the rest (about 28595867 LTCP) will be mineable.
Activity: 6
Joining in the airdrop, nice project
Pages:
Jump to: