Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED] - page 31. (Read 69732 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Bithost offers good solution for hosting services, but when it will be implemented?
The implementation is planned for 4th part of 2019, but there are a lot of problmes that can prolong the implementation of the project
Of , i have already checked the road map a saw it. What can affect the tome of implementation, i suppose that developer took everything into account

You know, the conditions of the market leave much to be desired, a lot of projects can not attract enough funds and disappear from the market
Bithost offers good solution for hosting services, but when it will be implemented?
The implementation is planned for 4th part of 2019, but there are a lot of problmes that can prolong the implementation of the project
Of , i have already checked the road map a saw it. What can affect the tome of implementation, i suppose that developer took everything into account
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Congrats to those who bought in to pre sale should be able to double your investment.

Crypto-bridge listing already paid for as well as MNO Nice! :thumbsup:
and a working use case for the coin i like what i see here will keep an eye on this one

Speak Crypto-bridge paid. This I hear the second day, and why until then the coin did not appear on the stock exchange. What is the problem, then there are some difficulties.

What you are coming to say? about Cryptobridge or stock exchange?
When the coin will be on the exchange. When it will be possible to trade in a coin. Apart from the fact that you paid for it. Time after how much.

We paid for CryptoBridge

Usually the time taken be listed is around 1-2 weeks from paid

its common for all coins
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
Congrats to those who bought in to pre sale should be able to double your investment.

Crypto-bridge listing already paid for as well as MNO Nice! :thumbsup:
and a working use case for the coin i like what i see here will keep an eye on this one

Speak Crypto-bridge paid. This I hear the second day, and why until then the coin did not appear on the stock exchange. What is the problem, then there are some difficulties.

What you are coming to say? about Cryptobridge or stock exchange?
When the coin will be on the exchange. When it will be possible to trade in a coin. Apart from the fact that you paid for it. Time after how much.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
With the cloud, enterprises no longer need to plan for and purchasing servers and other IT infrastructure weeks or months in advance. Instead, they can instantly unwind hundreds or thousands of servers.

I think that soon we will start using a convenient service that will be available to a large number of users and the number of participants will grow.

in minutes and deliver results faster. A highly reliable, scalable, low cost infrastructure platform for the audience is now provided.

I will actively follow the project to keep abreast of all the news that we have at the moment about the project. I think that soon large investors will be interested in the project!

create a “next generation” hosting and domain services on a block chain, as well as providing the usual options such as SSL and email.
Activity: 242
With the cloud, enterprises no longer need to plan for and purchasing servers and other IT infrastructure weeks or months in advance. Instead, they can instantly unwind hundreds or thousands of servers.

I think that soon we will start using a convenient service that will be available to a large number of users and the number of participants will grow.

in minutes and deliver results faster. A highly reliable, scalable, low cost infrastructure platform for the audience is now provided.

I will actively follow the project to keep abreast of all the news that we have at the moment about the project. I think that soon large investors will be interested in the project!

What about project security? I'm curious to know what the developers are saying about how they are going to organize the protection of the data of their product?

This is the basic idea that developers convey to users: The BitHost host will have a higher level of security. We fully intend to compete with large hosting and domain providers in the industry by replacing old technology with future technology.

I think that soon it will be interesting to a large number of project participants, I hope that the project is moving ahead on the world market and we will actively follow it!

I want to talk about the coin project. The coin has a stable building block, investors who guarantee the continuity of coins. This is interesting at the moment to many participants.

The large-scale network uses market inefficiencies, providing people can shape the future of the coin. Users can be sure that the token will be in demand for a long time.
What about project security? I'm curious to know what the developers are saying about how they are going to organize the protection of the data of their product?

This is the basic idea that developers convey to users: The BitHost host will have a higher level of security. We fully intend to compete with large hosting and domain providers in the industry by replacing old technology with future technology.

I think that soon it will be interesting to a large number of project participants, I hope that the project is moving ahead on the world market and we will actively follow it!

I want to talk about the coin project. The coin has a stable building block, investors who guarantee the continuity of coins. This is interesting at the moment to many participants.

Activity: 98
The concept of giving coin owners power to shape the future of the coin means that the yield of the coin is proportional to the efforts of the people. This is a prerequisite

I agree with you, at the moment this is the leading offer on the market among similar projects with similar technologies. I think it should be interesting for the participants in this field!

Here are the interesting moments of the first quarter of 2019: Cryptopia Exchange Listing SMS List Launch Web Hosting UI Host Release Android Wallet
I'm waiting for the release of the Android version of the wallet, because a huge number of users have this platform on their devices. The more people will use this product, the better it will develop.

I agree with you, the development directly depends on the number of project participants. The more people are interested in this product, the more attention the developers give to various problems.
Activity: 210
The concept of giving coin owners power to shape the future of the coin means that the yield of the coin is proportional to the efforts of the people. This is a prerequisite

I agree with you, at the moment this is the leading offer on the market among similar projects with similar technologies. I think it should be interesting for the participants in this field!

Here are the interesting moments of the first quarter of 2019: Cryptopia Exchange Listing SMS List Launch Web Hosting UI Host Release Android Wallet
I'm waiting for the release of the Android version of the wallet, because a huge number of users have this platform on their devices. The more people will use this product, the better it will develop.
Activity: 98

Activity: 210

Pages:
Jump to: