Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED] - page 32. (Read 69732 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The concept of giving coin owners power to shape the future of the coin means that the yield of the coin is proportional to the efforts of the people. This is a prerequisite
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Congrats to those who bought in to pre sale should be able to double your investment.

Crypto-bridge listing already paid for as well as MNO Nice! :thumbsup:
and a working use case for the coin i like what i see here will keep an eye on this one

Speak Crypto-bridge paid. This I hear the second day, and why until then the coin did not appear on the stock exchange. What is the problem, then there are some difficulties.

What you are coming to say? about Cryptobridge or stock exchange?
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
Congrats to those who bought in to pre sale should be able to double your investment.

Crypto-bridge listing already paid for as well as MNO Nice! :thumbsup:
and a working use case for the coin i like what i see here will keep an eye on this one

Speak Crypto-bridge paid. This I hear the second day, and why until then the coin did not appear on the stock exchange. What is the problem, then there are some difficulties.
Activity: 232
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Where can I get acquainted with this project in more detail and study more information about it, I was very interested in it, please tell me.

All more detailed information about the project as well as links to applications for various operational systems you can find on the project website, check it out - https://www.bithostcoin.io/
Yes, I already checked it on the website, but there are also no detailed information there, I would like to read the white paper of this project.

In fact, I have not seen references to white paper, perhaps the project simply does not have such a document, at least I consider the project description on the web site to be quite complete.

Here is our white paper https://www.bithostcoin.io/data/bit/pdf/whitepaper.pdf

You can also download from our website or ann thead
Activity: 210
Where can I get acquainted with this project in more detail and study more information about it, I was very interested in it, please tell me.

All more detailed information about the project as well as links to applications for various operational systems you can find on the project website, check it out - https://www.bithostcoin.io/
Yes, I already checked it on the website, but there are also no detailed information there, I would like to read the white paper of this project.

In fact, I have not seen references to white paper, perhaps the project simply does not have such a document, at least I consider the project description on the web site to be quite complete.

I do not think so, I now checked the website and it says that the release of white paper is scheduled for 4Q2018, it turns out that it will be available a little later.
Well, apparently yes, exactly. In addition, you can find in the first post of this thread a description of the campaign bounty, that is, they will involve translators to make a release in several languages.

Wow, this is true, I did not notice this before, thank you for helping to pay attention to it, this is good news, I will follow the updates.
Activity: 196

I do not think so, I now checked the website and it says that the release of white paper is scheduled for 4Q2018, it turns out that it will be available a little later.
Well, apparently yes, exactly. In addition, you can find in the first post of this thread a description of the campaign bounty, that is, they will involve translators to make a release in several languages.

I checked the website and saw the information about the exchanges of exchanges, I am very pleased with this fact, because it usually takes a very long time for the project to fill up on the exchange.
Yes, this is true, but as long as it is only an announcement, the listing will be much later, no one has yet reported the exact dates. As I know.

Oh really? I thought they were already filling out and I can trade this token on these exchanges, then you have to wait for the announcement when the listing will be made, right?
not really. First you need to wait for the start of sales. And only after that it will be possible to talk about listing. At least that's what usually happens.

I understand what you're talking about. And when the start of sales is appointed and how long will it last? If you know this information could you share it?
In fact, all the detailed information about this is on the project website, you can check it there. But since you asked here, I will inform you that the start of sales is scheduled for October 17, and it will last exactly 72 hours.
Wow, I didn’t even think that it would last for such a short time. What about prices and cost? What are the minimum investments I need?

As far as I know, the price for one master node will be 1 BTC, and one person can acquire no more than two master nodes.
I checked the website and saw the information about the exchanges of exchanges, I am very pleased with this fact, because it usually takes a very long time for the project to fill up on the exchange.
Yes, this is true, but as long as it is only an announcement, the listing will be much later, no one has yet reported the exact dates. As I know.

Oh really? I thought they were already filling out and I can trade this token on these exchanges, then you have to wait for the announcement when the listing will be made, right?
not really. First you need to wait for the start of sales. And only after that it will be possible to talk about listing. At least that's what usually happens.

I understand what you're talking about. And when the start of sales is appointed and how long will it last? If you know this information could you share it?
In fact, all the detailed information about this is on the project website, you can check it there. But since you asked here, I will inform you that the start of sales is scheduled for October 17, and it will last exactly 72 hours.
Wow, I didn’t even think that it would last for such a short time. What about prices and cost? What are the minimum investments I need?

Pages:
Jump to: