Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED] - page 30. (Read 69732 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 0
Internet hosting is always quite profitable and interesting business. At the moment, this is exactly what many people need and services in this area will always be popular.

Well, perhaps you are right, but now there are a lot of companies providing such services, and very high competition, how to deal with this?
Well, this project has something that can compete. No one has yet tried to implement a similar service based on the blockchain; this can attract a lot of attention.
In principle, this is so, but I do not quite understand how exactly these things will be interconnected, I mean this project and the blockchain network, how will this be implemented technically?

Well, as I understand it, they placed the main emphasis on the master nodes, this will be the basis for everything. Including ensure high speed and safety.

That's exactly what I do not understand at the moment, exactly how it will be implemented and how everything will function in the end.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
I really like that there is quite detailed and detailed information about the project, I studied it in more detail and was very pleased that I was able to read about the project.

What do you mean exactly what information you are talking about? I saw only what is written on the website and in this thread, it seems to me not enough to study the project.
I'm talking about white paper, haven't you read it? It is quite simple and clearly describes the essence of the project as well as the principles of the master nodes.

How strange, but I did not find any mention of white paper anywhere, neither on the website, nor here, maybe I missed something, can you help me?
Yes, of course, here is a link to white paper, I highly recommend that you familiarize yourself with this, so that there will be no further questions. https://www.bithostcoin.io/data/bit/pdf/whitepaper.pdf

Thank you very much, I do not know how it happened that I could not find it earlier. But why is it available only in English?
Well, because this language, which many people know and it is logical that the project is presented in English. The project now has an active bounty campaign and I am sure that soon it will be available in other languages.
Activity: 156
Internet hosting is always quite profitable and interesting business. At the moment, this is exactly what many people need and services in this area will always be popular.

Well, perhaps you are right, but now there are a lot of companies providing such services, and very high competition, how to deal with this?
Well, this project has something that can compete. No one has yet tried to implement a similar service based on the blockchain; this can attract a lot of attention.
In principle, this is so, but I do not quite understand how exactly these things will be interconnected, I mean this project and the blockchain network, how will this be implemented technically?

Well, as I understand it, they placed the main emphasis on the master nodes, this will be the basis for everything. Including ensure high speed and safety.
Activity: 168
I really like that there is quite detailed and detailed information about the project, I studied it in more detail and was very pleased that I was able to read about the project.

What do you mean exactly what information you are talking about? I saw only what is written on the website and in this thread, it seems to me not enough to study the project.
I'm talking about white paper, haven't you read it? It is quite simple and clearly describes the essence of the project as well as the principles of the master nodes.

How strange, but I did not find any mention of white paper anywhere, neither on the website, nor here, maybe I missed something, can you help me?
Yes, of course, here is a link to white paper, I highly recommend that you familiarize yourself with this, so that there will be no further questions. https://www.bithostcoin.io/data/bit/pdf/whitepaper.pdf

Thank you very much, I do not know how it happened that I could not find it earlier. But why is it available only in English?

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Bithost offers good solution for hosting services, but when it will be implemented?
The implementation is planned for 4th part of 2019, but there are a lot of problmes that can prolong the implementation of the project
Of , i have already checked the road map a saw it. What can affect the tome of implementation, i suppose that developer took everything into account

You know, the conditions of the market leave much to be desired, a lot of projects can not attract enough funds and disappear from the market
Ofc, i understand, but bithost have another source of income to implement the idea for sur and in time! The team of developers foreseen everything
What exactly do you mean talking about another source of income for the implementation?
The team of developers has already attracted 18 btc on selling masternodes
Why people are buying masternodes, i know that it gives strong security of data, is there anything else?
Investing in Masternode coins gives you the ability of not only being an investor, but part of the decision makers in shaping the coin advancement.
Activity: 173
Bithost offers good solution for hosting services, but when it will be implemented?
Visit BITHOSTLIVE.Com the Hosting Services is already up and running smoothly
Activity: 210
The implementation is planned for 4th part of 2019, but there are a lot of problmes that can prolong the implementation of the project
Of , i have already checked the road map a saw it. What can affect the tome of implementation, i suppose that developer took everything into account

You know, the conditions of the market leave much to be desired, a lot of projects can not attract enough funds and disappear from the market
Ofc, i understand, but bithost have another source of income to implement the idea for sur and in time! The team of developers foreseen everything
What exactly do you mean talking about another source of income for the implementation?
Why people are buying masternodes, i know that it gives strong security of data, is there anything else?

This is very big amount of funds, because the main sale has not started, i suupose that this  fund-raising campaign will be very successful!

Pages:
Jump to: