Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FRES] FRESCO - Blockchain Art Trust Distribution Network - page 3. (Read 4675 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
this token is pretty good Wink
Activity: 1
FRESCO is made by a bunch of LIARS and ppl that do not know how to do bussiness. They destroyed the coin by lying to the community. It will go to 0 cents. STAY AWAY.
Activity: 45
FRESO la Project of the first theme on blockchain block. Really absolute if the development development for strong. I need with the team of the experience of experience and good quality .. sure you will be successful.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
received tokens for airdrop. I hope the project will be at the level of polymath Smiley

I agree, polymath really handled their airdrop so well... But fresco I think is catching up, its very big now
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
Activity: 3
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I saw the telegram group its so big that I couldn't join it. I have a question, if you are just doing a free distribution, how will you have any capital to work with?
Activity: 396
Merit: 258
Activity: 635
Merit: 1
I participate airdrop v1 can I participate again v5??
I voted fresco on coinexmarket there in only 40 vote. Now 41 .
How much vote want to listed on coinexmarket ?
Activity: 35
Hello I made a mistake with my Eth address on fresco V5 can I edit it
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
received tokens for airdrop. I hope the project will be at the level of polymath Smiley
Activity: 2
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
It is rather strange to declare a bounty,and to say after the end, that there will be no payment for promoting project. Why this was not done since the start of the project?
Activity: 12
This is very good airdrop and great project will moon soon
Activity: 11
Helo Fresco team i passed v3 test and am yet to receive fresco from you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7O_41yyruJsUt7MslP2m0jkhtap91euw9i3648FAf69igbQ/viewscore?viewscore=AE0zAgDb-U_OMygOsCJVOE1MGRttuclC_cjtbj_dcEG99jt5k0pH6eWDRg

Please check my result above.

I wish your team all the best. Thank you.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Hey I didn't receive anything either for drop or bounty and to top it off somebody used my e-mail to join your drop, lol. I hope this guy will be lucky enough to get something from you  Grin Grin
Activity: 3
I received tokens a couple weeks ago. Where can I see its current price?
Activity: 19
i have my token in airdrop seson 4.  Cool Cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
This project is just a scam, they did not pay tokens bounty members, do not waste your time and money.
Activity: 20
This is the best airdrop in 2018.
FRESCO have good team.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: