Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FRES] FRESCO - Blockchain Art Trust Distribution Network - page 5. (Read 4675 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Got 93 points in 2nd test and still no tokens Sad
Activity: 130
Your project is making waves and handled by a very professional team. I recommend this project to everyone because it will be successful
Activity: 101
if u receive airdrop FRESCO and wanna sell your FRESCO token , pm me at telegram @sondak666 for fast respon
Activity: 96

How to see your FRESCO by adding the custom token via myetherwallet

Token Contract Address: 0x351d5ea36941861d0c03fdfb24a8c2cb106e068b
Token Symbol: FRESCO
Decimals:    18

Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Hello. I'm sorry to trouble you. Are there any coins on the exchange? And what was the price at the ico stage? Or is it still passing? How to get to the official site?
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Great project!
Did the test and passed!  Smiley
Learned a lot, thank you.

When to expect reward? Have not received any token yet!

Here is my test score: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkva799RALzYqWqAnidw0HbYQ5BYZoNt0abL4gviqYS5FI2A/viewscore?pli=1&viewscore=AE0zAgCKfcAHW2OiTx4S6auGurUEIoBE4W0PWG0F13gDLzUUzVnWNKEQklA

Thank you for your feedback.

Be so kind and check back on me. Still no Fres in my wallet.  Sad
Activity: 76
its nice to like that kind of Project . I,ve done all of your requirements ,waiting 7/8 days to go, but can't fill up  your form , when can fill it please update . hope it will be soon .
Activity: 237
Great project!
Did the test and passed!  Smiley
Learned a lot, thank you.

When to expect reward? Have not received any token yet!

Here is my test score: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkva799RALzYqWqAnidw0HbYQ5BYZoNt0abL4gviqYS5FI2A/viewscore?pli=1&viewscore=AE0zAgCKfcAHW2OiTx4S6auGurUEIoBE4W0PWG0F13gDLzUUzVnWNKEQklA

Thank you for your feedback.
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
Nice project, more information available about the team ? linkedin ?
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
Hello Devs.

I put the work in for the second airdrop, but I'm wondering where my first airdrop went.

I submitted on March 9, 2018:

Telegram:  @Franken_token
twitter:  @FrankenToken

Please advise.

Thanks.
Activity: 266
During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?
Activity: 96
I hope that i will receive tokens from this airdrop. Unfortunately after first airdrop in marth 2018 i nothing got. Embarrassed
Activity: 2
Do any exchange list FRESCO?
Activity: 22
Art is exclusive , reserved and now on the blockchain
copper member
Activity: 91
Like the project a lot... i did the test 2 days ago and just received 2000 tokens.
Activity: 79
Interest test. only now I spent too much time on his passing, but went successfully. How fast are tokens sent?
Activity: 78
Interesting test - I really enjoyed it a lot. Also got to get better understanding of Fresco project which I look forward to participating.
Activity: 45
This have added art in blockchain for the first time. By the way I got 2,000 FRES in MEW
Activity: 23
Hi Fresco team!
I completed the airdrop from the first round, reaching 97/100 points but I still have not received the token, although the participants with me have received
I hope you check back for me, thanks!
Here is my link score: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkva799RALzYqWqAnidw0HbYQ5BYZoNt0abL4gviqYS5FI2A/viewscore?embedded=true&viewscore=AE0zAgD659M693UCkoUR7iUMB8dGv-Hn2Fs5u5VQT6ypuCHHYNLYzTj88iQ
Activity: 21
Your project is simply brilliant and the way this airdrop is managed is the most efficient way one could think about. Now I am going to try to pass this test !
Pages:
Jump to: