Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FRES] FRESCO - Blockchain Art Trust Distribution Network - page 4. (Read 4675 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 0
Strange, I did receive mine. btw when exchange listing? I cant find the ticker on delta

You must add it manually, but price is very low...
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Strange, I did receive mine. btw when exchange listing? I cant find the ticker on delta
Activity: 1
Hello!

I passed FRESCO ICD Test V4 Part C - The 100 Art Questions with 90/100 19th of May. And I didn't receive tokens yet.
Please check

telegram: @kairhanospan
ETH Address: 0x37e7A67Ab268332745059337a83Ed0120B17Eb5E
Activity: 333
Merit: 215
www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025
Though I have completed my tasks, my tokens have still not been sent.

I think it's scam.

I received mine and my mom did not receive hers. I will do a etherscan check on her address tomorrow because someetimes the wallet just doesn't see it so you can add manually. I will try doing that for her tomorrow and I will let you know how it goes. I don’t think it is a scam since I did receive mine, sadly a mistake on info entered could compromise delivery too. I hope it wasnt a typo or something. It happened to me before. But give the manual thing a try!!!
Activity: 522
Merit: 13
Though I have completed my tasks, my tokens have still not been sent.

I think it's scam.
Activity: 27
Activity: 43
Scam project!

I passed test 93/100 29th of April. And I didn't receive tokens. When I asked in off chanell "Why I didn't?" That scamers banned me. Proof 0xfc1be6e0baf1b61798fbfe9a2c21360f2f2c59c9 

Lol

Do not trust this guys! Do not invest here!

It is strange, I received tokens successfully.

I wrote 2 weeks, but this guys didn't react.
I asked remedy the situation, but they banned me in main channel. I think it's not honest. And the honesty it is very important in ico projects.

I passed test and wasted time. And now I'm writing here. I saw some guys wrote in chat, that they didn't receive tokens too. But 2 this support guys - Chris and Elizabeth
 just ignore all message about this.

Scam project and disgusting action

After writing on this forum. I received tokens on the next day. Lol. Okay. I hope that other guys like me received tokens too.
Scam project!

I passed test 93/100 29th of April. And I didn't receive tokens. When I asked in off chanell "Why I didn't?" That scamers banned me. Proof 0xfc1be6e0baf1b61798fbfe9a2c21360f2f2c59c9 

Lol

I wrote 2 weeks, but this guys didn't react.
I asked remedy the situation, but they banned me in main channel. I think it's not honest. And the honesty it is very important in ico projects.

I passed test and wasted time. And now I'm writing here. I saw some guys wrote in chat, that they didn't receive tokens too. But 2 this support guys - Chris and Elizabeth
 just ignore all message about this.

Scam project and disgusting action
Activity: 28
Scam project!

Lol

Scam project!

Lol

Activity: 12
Guys if your wondering about FRESCO, I wouldn't bother participating. There distribution is hit and miss and takes you more than an hour to complete.

If you dont receive it, there response is "Tuff luck, we are not going to look into it"
Activity: 37
Its good to see that blockchain is also used in art industry. I saw there were 3 tests so far. How many more are you guys planning on having? Its a great way to educate people about your industry and what you are trying to accomplish.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10

How to see your FRESCO by adding the custom token via myetherwallet

Token Contract Address: 0x351d5ea36941861d0c03fdfb24a8c2cb106e068b
Token Symbol: FRESCO
Decimals:    18

This is an important information.
I didn't know tokens can be added manually. Thought it's already listed on mew.

Here is a link how to add token to mew.
https://kb.myetherwallet.com/send/adding-new-token-and-sending-custom-tokens.html

I did and my FRESCO are there. Fresh and shiny Smiley
Activity: 350
FRESCO enables artists, investors, dealers, galleries, and administrators around the world to demonstrate their artworks and evaluate collection strength, eventually creating an efficient and intuitive art value measurement system. Smiley
Activity: 3
Activity: 28
I can't find information about listings on markets. Do FRESCO has any plans about it?
Activity: 189
i love fresco.. this is the real Proof of work.. the concept, i really love it.. Smiley
no im still planning doin the v3.. but still didnt have a good time yet.. maybe tomorrow Smiley
Activity: 96
Got my fresco coins how much is it worth? Cheesy
Activity: 20
Why is the price of FRES so low? Is the team dumping?
Where we can sell fresco?
Activity: 41
Why is the price of FRES so low? Is the team dumping?
Pages:
Jump to: