Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 43. (Read 195180 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
People say FryCoin is dead, then again Futurama got canceled many times, only to come back again and again!!  Shut up and give me FryCoin!!!

FF6kC8rRxk3s47FFLGHkrcR75ZiXoVXtrx
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Thanks Smiley

This is where we're going Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Come on DEV, this is FryCoin...  To the Moon?  That is so DOGE...  TO Omicron Persei 8!!!

Tip of the hat to you! Will do Cheesy Love Galaxy Quest!

DUDE!!!  Futurama!!!!

Whoops, sometimes you write something else than what you're thinking of. Cheesy

LOL. Just to clear it up:

" Omicron Persei 8 is a planet inhabited by large aliens that frequently attempt to invade Earth. The Omicronians are ruled by Emperor Lrrr. The planet orbits the star Omicron Persei, which is about 1000 light years from Earth; this convenient coincidence allows the Omicronians in the 31st century to view 21st century television broadcasts (like Single Female Lawyer and Friends)." (source: http://futurama.wikia.com/wiki/Omicron_Persei_8) Cheesy
Come on DEV, this is FryCoin...  To the Moon?  That is so DOGE...  TO Omicron Persei 8!!!

DUDE!!!  Futurama!!!!

Whoops, sometimes you write something else than what you're thinking of. Cheesy
legendary
Come on DEV, this is FryCoin...  To the Moon?  That is so DOGE...  TO Omicron Persei 8!!!

DUDE!!!  Futurama!!!!
We are the most profitable coin according to this topic! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--519170

legendary
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Why i cant cashout my coins from fry.minebig.com ??
Me too...i have contacted minebig.com few times whitout success...no answer by email and no answer by pm.

I think I know their  bitcointalk IDs so I will PM them to see if they can help out. Smiley
Thank you

I think that i have too many coins on this pool (~350k).
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
This coin is gonna take off very very soon. But please go on twitter, it is a must! It will enable us to gain publicity and recognition!
legendary
Me too...i have contacted minebig.com few times whitout success...no answer by email and no answer by pm.

I think I know their  bitcointalk IDs so I will PM them to see if they can help out. Smiley
Thank you
I have been mining there for the past 2 weeks and not one issue with payout, could it be your waller or maybe your wallet address you have in your account settings is invalid?

Maybe good to create a new wallet address and use that, indeed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle

Thank you
I have been mining there for the past 2 weeks and not one issue with payout, could it be your waller or maybe your wallet address you have in your account settings is invalid?
Activity: 161

Thank you
legendary

Activity: 161
I donated a 100k to the good cause. Smiley

We received it. Thanks! You will be added to the donation hall of fame as well. You can check out the current balance here: http://cryptexplorer.com/address/FEGFh8CyRA7KwDHBVugjGdWcttz1D3BPRA. Because the wallet has several addresses, the one that is used for pay-outs is different: http://cryptexplorer.com/address/FG56uG5nanehnZ53VGUPg2JnacwvGFDRLF. Current balance is 423702.62955538 FRY.
legendary
I donated a 100k to the good cause. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: