Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 44. (Read 195180 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Why i cant cashout my coins from fry.minebig.com ??
i dont know I have no problem cashing out my coins there

Wrong wallet?
@Frycoin   Sent 17,483 Frycoin your way for a donation to the coin, let me know if you receive it. Sent to  FEGFh8CyRA7KwDHBVugjGdWcttz1D3BPRA

We have received it! Thanks! We will honor donations on the OP as well. In your case 17,483+5,000. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle
i dont know I have no problem cashing out my coins there
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
EarnCryptoCoins
7456 FRY already claimed!
4600+ members/600+ claiming FRY every hour!
9500+ claims/950+ transactions done!
Join now and get your free FryCoins!

FryCoin Faucet
Pays from 0.50 to 1.00 FRY per hour.
10% referral earnings.
Payouts are done automatically every day.

DONATIONS
FDs3v66WzVUPa5tqxs9Bie1Yhxj9xGwsXb

(After donating PM us with TXID, short title(40 chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I am a meat Popsicle
@Frycoin   Sent 17,483 Frycoin your way for a donation to the coin, let me know if you receive it. Sent to  FEGFh8CyRA7KwDHBVugjGdWcttz1D3BPRA
I am a meat Popsicle
It would be nice if pool owners updated their payout formulas to reflect 300 coins per block again, it is impossible to gauge on the pool what your estimate will be in 24 hours

Minebig seems to be off, indeed, but Bitember has good estimates.
Bitmember charges 3% mining fee as where MineBig only charges 1%
It would be nice if pool owners updated their payout formulas to reflect 300 coins per block again, it is impossible to gauge on the pool what your estimate will be in 24 hours

Minebig seems to be off, indeed, but Bitember has good estimates.
Why dont you use twitter, facebook....or more social site?

For now, we will restrict to bitcointalk and reddit, because we believe these channels are most effective.
i think u must use twitter

We are looking for extra team members, so you're welcome to join. Smiley PM me
I am a meat Popsicle
Activity: 406

For now, we will restrict to bitcointalk and reddit, because we believe these channels are most effective.
i think u must use twitter
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Solo mining it right now!!

Activity: 406
*** Mining hall of fame ***
Contributors of over 1 MH/s for over a week will receive 5K bounty (Max 10 users)
- SummersideGuy - Solid contributor of 2 MH/s (eligable for bounty if keeps mining till 28/3)
- jihroell - Contributor of over 1.9 MH/s (eligable for bounty if keeps mining till 28/3, PM me to confirm)

The first 10 miners with over 1 MH/s of mining for over a week will enter hall of fame and get 5K bounty. PM me to get on the list.
If you are going to give me a 5k bounty for mining, keep it towards other usefull things for the coin. I have been mining for a few weeks now and I do not ask for anything for it as getting a ton of coin from mining is more then enough. I kept mining cause A. difficulty super low and B. I still believe there is potential in this coin for a profit.

Thanks for your support and we wil donate the coins to a faucet instead. Thanks for sharing your reasons for mining the coin Smiley
I am a meat Popsicle
Contributors of over 1 MH/s for over a week will receive 5K bounty (Max 10 users)
- SummersideGuy - Solid contributor of 2 MH/s (eligable for bounty if keeps mining till 28/3)
- jihroell - Contributor of over 1.9 MH/s (eligable for bounty if keeps mining till 28/3, PM me to confirm)

The first 10 miners with over 1 MH/s of mining for over a week will enter hall of fame and get 5K bounty. PM me to get on the list.
If you are going to give me a 5k bounty for mining, keep it towards other usefull things for the coin. I have been mining for a few weeks now and I do not ask for anything for it as getting a ton of coin from mining is more then enough. I kept mining cause A. difficulty super low and B. I still believe there is potential in this coin for a profit.

If the wallet is fixed now how come the network hashrate is still so low, it is aound 4mh, with myself supplying 2 of it

Thanks for your support!

The hashrate is still low, but it is rising. We should give it some time. The figures are not as low as you think, though. Looking at the several pools, you get the following numbers:

Net Hashrate: 6.235 MH/s
Minebig 4.9 MH/s
Bitember: 0.83 MH/s
Solo: 0.505 MH/s

I am 2+Mh of the 4.9 at Minebig though, I am not complaining about it but I am worried that there is not much interested left in the coin.

I can understand that and that's exactly why there are extra team members for the coin. The main reason coins fail is because the devs check out and leave it to die. That is not going to happen with this coin!

For supporting this coin, I will add your name to the main page as a noticable miner. Other people that contribute more than 1 MH/s to the pool for a longer period of time will be honered as well. PM me with the pool name and your account name (can not be hidden) and you might end up there as well. Smiley
I am a meat Popsicle
If the wallet is fixed now how come the network hashrate is still so low, it is aound 4mh, with myself supplying 2 of it

Thanks for your support!

The hashrate is still low, but it is rising. We should give it some time. The figures are not as low as you think, though. Looking at the several pools, you get the following numbers:

Net Hashrate: 6.235 MH/s
Minebig 4.9 MH/s
Bitember: 0.83 MH/s
Solo: 0.505 MH/s

I am 2+Mh of the 4.9 at Minebig though, I am not complaining about it but I am worried that there is not much interested left in the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Pages:
Jump to: