Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 47. (Read 195184 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Frycoin is not on that exchange anywhere, and unless someone figures out a way to increase the value of this coin i see it dying off it is down to 8 satoshi now, if you think a new wallet on the weekend will help the market you are wrong, a new wallet will enable the few miners left to mine again and pour those coins into a market that is already watered down.

Agreed. We need to start a mass giveaway. Everyone who tweets or mentions fry wil get some coins. Etc....
Activity: 518
I am a meat Popsicle
Frycoin is not on that exchange anywhere, and unless someone figures out a way to increase the value of this coin i see it dying off it is down to 8 satoshi now, if you think a new wallet on the weekend will help the market you are wrong, a new wallet will enable the few miners left to mine again and pour those coins into a market that is already watered down.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
the solution?
  would be to fix the windows wallet, get the nodes to which it connects linux linux wallet and edit frycoin.conf with them?
sorry for my English
yep can you do it?
+1
Activity: 490
the solution?
  would be to fix the windows wallet, get the nodes to which it connects linux linux wallet and edit frycoin.conf with them?
sorry for my English
yep can you do it?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
the solution?
sorry for my English
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
The dev is planning on working on the wallet this weekend. We hope he is able to compile new wallets to have a working one again. Smiley

Hope he can fix it. Smiley

Me Too!!!
legendary
The dev is planning on working on the wallet this weekend. We hope he is able to compile new wallets to have a working one again. Smiley

Hope he can fix it. Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I would be mining the shit out of this if I had a working wallet!!!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrencies Exchange
Good it hold any value. So how is this high reward working now ?
legendary
Is there a later wallet out there for WIN other than Feb  6 2014, 21:35:42

I don't think so. Hopefully somebody will stand up and compile a wallet with the source. Nice bounty, but I have no clue how to do that. Smiley

We have 200k available for this!

Great this is nice ! It should be enough!!

I hope so Smiley
200K at its current value is 0.022BTC = $13.57USD

A value that will likely increase once there is a new wallet. Smiley
Activity: 518
I am a meat Popsicle
Is there a later wallet out there for WIN other than Feb  6 2014, 21:35:42

I don't think so. Hopefully somebody will stand up and compile a wallet with the source. Nice bounty, but I have no clue how to do that. Smiley

I hope so Smiley
200K at its current value is 0.022BTC = $13.57USD
Is there a later wallet out there for WIN other than Feb  6 2014, 21:35:42

I hope so Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

legendary

-- ANNOUNCEMENT --

New bounties set! New bounty address of 600k created!

Current Bounties:
Windows Wallet - 100k
Mac Wallet - 100k
Website development/design - 50k
Publish article about coin on website with +100 visitors a day: 25k
Reddit frycoin tip bot - 100k
Android Wallet- 100k
Games/Services - 100k
Misc - Contact me and provide details

We are looking for somebody that can compile a new Windows and Mac Wallet. PM us when you're interested!
Activity: 142
Keep up the good work and keep us updated  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: