Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 50. (Read 195184 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
EarnCryptoCoins
5354 FRY already claimed!
3500+ members/450+ claiming FRY every hour!
6000+ claims/800+ transactions done!
Join now and get your free FryCoin!

FryCoin Faucet
Pays from 0.25 to 1.00 FRY per hour.
Payouts are done automatically on 01:20 server time at 1.00 FRY minimum.

DONATIONS
F7nDjAyrbcWQwAsf1BAaE8KpWiCy9qfGQH

(After donating please send us message here with TXID, short title(40chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

The faucet is DRY, please consider DONATING so we can continue the giveaway of FRY. Thank You!

I donated 5K Smiley
Thanks

Yeah well! Very good job! Nice support and I hope there will be more!

Good job!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
EarnCryptoCoins

FryCoin Faucet

DONATIONS

(After donating please send us message here with TXID, short title(40chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

The faucet is DRY, please consider DONATING so we can continue the giveaway of FRY. Thank You!

I donated 5K Smiley
Thanks
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/FryCoin

The blockexplorer shows a block height of 89695

Seems like it's forked.
Code:
2014-03-10 18:30:50 InvalidChainFound: Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.

I am getting this error and the block height doesnt go past 89451 . Any solution for this?

The client is up-to-date and already deleted and re-downloaded the blockchain a couple of times.

I'm getting this aswell.. but I'm right now at block 89510. Still finding blocks, but the error stays there.

I'm going to try to send these coins to Cryptorush and see what happens.
Someone do a getpeerinfo in the console and post your nodes here please
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
EarnCryptoCoins

FryCoin Faucet

DONATIONS

I donated 5K Smiley
Code:
2014-03-10 18:30:50 InvalidChainFound: Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.

I am getting this error and the block height doesnt go past 89451 . Any solution for this?

The client is up-to-date and already deleted and re-downloaded the blockchain a couple of times.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

http://bombsweeper.com/

We've been added to Bombsweeper as well, go check it out.

its a scam site. They stole the complete design from a well trusted gaming site (https://satoshi-karoshi.com) and site doesn't payout also...

See also comments here
http://topbitcoinsites.com/bombsweeper-bitcoin-minefield-gambling-game/#comments

Pls be aware

If this is true. Can the dev please remove the site and recommendation from the first post.

Don't know about their payouts but they definitely stole our design  Angry

This has been deleted. Thanks for notifying us! Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
- - IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- -

The Frycoin team has attracted two new members that will help with development and with marketing/communications!

The expanded team has new goals to ensure the future of FRYCOIN:

- New strategy: The new plans will be announced on Saturday March 22 --> http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=179&iso=20140322T12&year=2014&month=3&day=22&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&msg=Frycoin%20Announcement&fg1=ff605a&fg2=ecbc33
- Transparency: The community will be more involved and the premine will be transparently distributed
- Community: Frycoin will aim at having open communications with the community

Request:

We are looking for more team members:
- Marketing
- Developer
- Webdeveloper

More soon. In the meantime:

Remain calm, Shut up and take my money!
EarnCryptoCoins

FryCoin Faucet

DONATIONS

legendary
So, Frycoin has climbed from 10 to 30 Satoshi and volumes are rising?

legendary
Activity: 686
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
i ♥ coinichiwa

its a scam site. They stole the complete design from a well trusted gaming site (https://satoshi-karoshi.com) and site doesn't payout also...

See also comments here
http://topbitcoinsites.com/bombsweeper-bitcoin-minefield-gambling-game/#comments

Pls be aware

If this is true. Can the dev please remove the site and recommendation from the first post.

Don't know about their payouts but they definitely stole our design  Angry
Activity: 490
Dev might as well give away most of the rest of the premine in order to stop this coin going completely dead!

legendary
Frycoin sales are going up at Cryptorush. Buywalls at 30 and lowest sale is at 90 satoshi! Cheesy
Activity: 490

See also comments here

Pls be aware

legendary
I'd like to offer an opportunity for someone to take over the coin, as you may have noticed, I don't really have enough time to keep up with this, to be honest I did not know it would be this much work, anyways.. this would mean I'd relinquish all coins I have, currently only around 900k left in the pre mine wallet.

I would provide all passwords for everything frycoin related, however I'd leave the email attached to the account, just in case the person chosen decides they just want to destroy the coin, they can't do so.

So if anyone is interested, please send me a pm with your experience with bitcoins in general and if you have the time and passion to keep this coin going.

What does this mean for Frycoin? Well.. If I continue to run it, the coin WILL die, but if someone has the time to do this then I'd be happy to hand it over, I'll still help out when needed but at this point this coin needs some proper leadership.

Wow, that is quite the statement. I think one other developer for something like this is not a solution. A team would be better. Something like:

- Developer
- Marketing
- Communications

I'm not sure about the legal risks with this coin, but would be willing to work together with other people on marketing and communications.

Yup, I stopped making the Android wallet but I will continue with that whenever we have something serious going on Smiley I don't want to waste my time for it for nothing.

This is bad news.

Nothing from dev. For days!

Think we need to promote big time!! Use up all or mine and give away everywhere! Aim to get 1000 new members!

I'm in contact with the dev and he took the announcement down. We're starting a team to get the coin going. Don't worry, be happy. Smiley

Sure Smiley we are happy ! But better shut up and take my money back to me ok ? Smiley

Keep developing!

Don't stop!

Smiley
BitEmber staff

Hey guys! Bitember here.

We're here to announce that our Frycoin pool now has Two-Factor Authorization (2FA).
We are the first to implement this extra level of security in all our pools.

With this added security measure, your accounts will be safe with Bitember.

Join us at fry.bitember.com!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
I'd like to offer an opportunity for someone to take over the coin, as you may have noticed, I don't really have enough time to keep up with this, to be honest I did not know it would be this much work, anyways.. this would mean I'd relinquish all coins I have, currently only around 900k left in the pre mine wallet.

I would provide all passwords for everything frycoin related, however I'd leave the email attached to the account, just in case the person chosen decides they just want to destroy the coin, they can't do so.

So if anyone is interested, please send me a pm with your experience with bitcoins in general and if you have the time and passion to keep this coin going.

What does this mean for Frycoin? Well.. If I continue to run it, the coin WILL die, but if someone has the time to do this then I'd be happy to hand it over, I'll still help out when needed but at this point this coin needs some proper leadership.

Wow, that is quite the statement. I think one other developer for something like this is not a solution. A team would be better. Something like:

- Developer
- Marketing
- Communications

I'm not sure about the legal risks with this coin, but would be willing to work together with other people on marketing and communications.

Yup, I stopped making the Android wallet but I will continue with that whenever we have something serious going on Smiley I don't want to waste my time for it for nothing.

This is bad news.

Nothing from dev. For days!

Think we need to promote big time!! Use up all or mine and give away everywhere! Aim to get 1000 new members!

I'm in contact with the dev and he took the announcement down. We're starting a team to get the coin going. Don't worry, be happy. Smiley

Sure Smiley we are happy ! But better shut up and take my money back to me ok ? Smiley

Keep developing!

Don't stop!
Pages:
Jump to: