Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 54. (Read 195184 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

No it's not yet, we're still fighting Smiley Just need some more action, Android wallet coming soon, hopefully...we just need to spread the word more to get ppl mining...

This. There is no point in me reply to the thread until we have something new to offer.

I'll update this thread only when we have something new to offer, we are working on the Android wallet now, also waiting to hear back from coinmarketcap etc.

Ymer, if you have nothing good to say, please leave. Thanks.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi.

Testing a tip bot for Reddit, please up vote the post if interested. The account need enough karma to avoid the Captcha requirement.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Frycoin/comments/1yjnln/please_give_me_karma_by_up_voting_i_want_to_tip/

/D
Activity: 76
Merit: 10

No it's not yet, we're still fighting Smiley Just need some more action, Android wallet coming soon, hopefully...we just need to spread the word more to get ppl mining...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 490
Nothing? Is this coin dead?
We need some updates along with a BIG announcement in order to get this coin moving!! Cos its stalling a bit at the moment!
Activity: 70
EarnCryptoCoins

FryCoin Faucet
Pays from 0.25 to 1.00 FRY per hour.
Payouts are done automatically on 00:00 server time at 1 FRY minimum.
10% referral earnings.

DONATIONS
F7nDjAyrbcWQwAsf1BAaE8KpWiCy9qfGQH

(After donating please send us message here with TXID, short title(40chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

Lets get added here https://coin-swap.net/

can dev pls message/tweet them. I've sent them a tweet too - we'll see how they reply!

Done.

doing the giveaway, someone gave me 10k of frycoins. Nice. I hope giveaway keeps going  Grin

That was me.

We have some interest in a Frycoin tip bot for reddit, details to come.
Activity: 308
doing the giveaway, someone gave me 10k of frycoins. Nice. I hope giveaway keeps going  Grin
Lets get added here https://coin-swap.net/

can dev pls message/tweet them. I've sent them a tweet too - we'll see how they reply!

http://bombsweeper.com/

We've been added to Bombsweeper as well, go check it out.
We have another Faucet:

http://frycoin.altcoinfaucet.net/
0.001-2.5 Frycoin Every 360 Minutes

Check it out!
It's still profitable Smiley Just not when it gets way too low like 0.0..

Huh??

That is why its more profitable for early adopters. Later down the line there will be less coins per block, halving each 16666 blocks. Value will adjust as this occurs to balance out, if its hard to obtain the coins, the price will rise. It's also about supply and demand.

Hate to bring it to you, but with halving every six days it's not value adjustement, it's just what people call "get rich fast scheme" and the reason why soon enought you will be mining this coin all by yourself.

Halving every 36 days seemed more reasonable, but you discarded it, probably hoping that will give this coin more false value.

You can't see the future and neither than I, why does this coin have to be the same as every other coin? It may not be profitable right away, this takes time. So even if you are mining very little coins there are a lot of people with a ton of coins that you can trade on the market to get them. Just wait and see how it works out before judging.

Couldn't agree more!

Huh??

That is why its more profitable for early adopters. Later down the line there will be less coins per block, halving each 16666 blocks. Value will adjust as this occurs to balance out, if its hard to obtain the coins, the price will rise. It's also about supply and demand.

Hate to bring it to you, but with halving every six days it's not value adjustement, it's just what people call "get rich fast scheme" and the reason why soon enought you will be mining this coin all by yourself.

Halving every 36 days seemed more reasonable, but you discarded it, probably hoping that will give this coin more false value.

You can't see the future and neither than I, why does this coin have to be the same as every other coin? It may not be profitable right away, this takes time. So even if you are mining very little coins there are a lot of people with a ton of coins that you can trade on the market to get them. Just wait and see how it works out before judging.
Activity: 99

Huh??

Activity: 294
I saw this new coin added on cryptorush was was pretty excited to find out more about it. I love the idea or rare of coinage and this is making it very attractive for old style coin collectors to come into the Digital Age to collect rare alt coins. I see the Devs here are really active in bringing new products and services to FRYCOIN.. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: