Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 53. (Read 195184 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Coin seems dead. Unfortunate not much is going on, dumped my coins Sad
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Has anyone gotten the Mac wallet to work on Mavericks?

Sorry, do not have a Mac.

Did you try adding the extra nodes? And putting the frycoin.conf file in /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Frycoin/?

I'll try that now. Also to your previous post. I may be willing to help with a website at least on the front-end. Is there anyone else here working on this? I'm a pretty talented designer/developer. I'm not great when it comes to the server side stuff, but I'd certainly be willing to help out...

I can host it on IIS (or perhaps Apache). Do not have a domain, but I can use the Azure domain (for instance fry.cloudapp.net).

This sounds like a great idea, I already own frycoin.org so we can setup a site on the Azure hosting. I'll pm you the details.

Chofoe is still working on the Android wallet, hopefully he will have that done soon Smiley

Also, I sent you a pm ShakinHandz, I'm sure we can work something out.

Just messaged you back, look forward to helping out! Committed one of my miners to frycoin last night
Good stuff!

Yes! Good stuff indeed!

Thanks!

gtg
regards!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

Did you try adding the extra nodes? And putting the frycoin.conf file in /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Frycoin/?

I'll try that now. Also to your previous post. I may be willing to help with a website at least on the front-end. Is there anyone else here working on this? I'm a pretty talented designer/developer. I'm not great when it comes to the server side stuff, but I'd certainly be willing to help out...

I can host it on IIS (or perhaps Apache). Do not have a domain, but I can use the Azure domain (for instance fry.cloudapp.net).

This sounds like a great idea, I already own frycoin.org so we can setup a site on the Azure hosting. I'll pm you the details.

Chofoe is still working on the Android wallet, hopefully he will have that done soon Smiley

Just messaged you back, look forward to helping out! Committed one of my miners to frycoin last night
Good stuff!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Activity: 42
Anything going on with this coin?

300 FRY up for swaps. PM me.
Activity: 70

Dev! Hire this man!

This coin could gain traction if something was done with it... maybe start with a website? Come on...

Agreed. A website would by nice and does not take much effort if someone buys a domain, but I think using it would also go a long way. Go to exchanged and buy/sell it, go on Reddit and start tipping people, up vote posts on Reddit, mine it, name drop it +++
Activity: 70
This coin could gain traction if something was done with it... maybe start with a website? Come on...
Activity: 490
Guess what?

FRYCOIN added at Coin-Swap.net!

You asked, we listened! Please try to get some trades listed so it isn't a blank wall. Shut up and take my money!

Thanks. Didn't believe you would list it.  Wink

Anyways, i have listed the first FRY swap over here https://coin-swap.net/market/FRY/
Activity: 76
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to drop by and let you guys know that we are considering adding Frycoin to our exchange to be traded at launch, which will probably be the biggest launch for any altcoin exchange yet. Since our announcement 4 days ago we have already had few hundred followers and twelve altcoins added. Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/LazyCoins and vote.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lazycoins-crypto-currency-exchange-beta-launched-21st-july-2014-471779

That sounds good! Smiley
Activity: 98
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to drop by and let you guys know that we are considering adding Frycoin to our exchange to be traded at launch, which will probably be the biggest launch for any altcoin exchange yet. Since our announcement 4 days ago we have already had few hundred followers and twelve altcoins added. Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/LazyCoins and vote.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lazycoins-crypto-currency-exchange-beta-launched-21st-july-2014-471779

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
When will Fry be on Cryptsy? I hope soon, I'd like to start buying and trading with it.
We now have a Frycoin tip bot on reddit!

To use it, you will want to do the following:

To register: http://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=frytipbot&subject=register&message=%2Bregister

To get your deposit address or view info: http://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=frytipbot&subject=info&message=%2Binfo

To tip someone on a reply: +/u/frytipbot 1 fry - This would tip someone 1 Frycoin

Guess what?

You asked, we listened! Please try to get some trades listed so it isn't a blank wall. Shut up and take my money!

Thanks! I'll add this to the main post.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
Guess what?

Pages:
Jump to: