Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 57. (Read 195184 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 500
"circulate, don't let it FRY your hands" Grin
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
congrats on the new logo and such.

Good to see a new direction. Fry in spirit Smiley.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Have a lot of fry for sale!!

Pm me with your offers!

Friendly seller  Grin

Edit:spelling
Can we pls go back to trading sites and work on the big ones as well!
Activity: 308
Aww, damn. I missed it. Ah well, here's the one I was working on anyways.

Looks good Smiley Thanks for your efforts.

I'm just recompiling the wallets with our new coin image.

Edit: Wallets have been updated with the new coin logo, same with github.

Nice, with the new logo we can move to a big trading site without copyright issues!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Looks good Smiley Thanks for your efforts.

I'm just recompiling the wallets with our new coin image.

Edit: Wallets have been updated with the new coin logo, same with github.
Activity: 52

http://puu.sh/6ZapV.png
Just waiting on the PSD files from PhattyBanks, I sent him the 100k coins.

Just a reminder that tomorrow at 12PM MST the giveaway ends on the subreddit, so you'll want to reply to the subreddit with your frycoin address before then for a chance of 5k, 2.5k or 1.25k coins!
Activity: 335
Funny thing about all the logos , for a person so willing to give the money , he's holding those bills quite hard Smiley)))

LMFAO!

+1
I think we are all in agreement to use PhattyBanks coin logo, I just sent him a PM asking for his frycoin address, I'm going to give him his well deserved 100k coins. This will address one issue with the coin and actually give us a chance later down the road with the larger exchanges, also this should change the attitude of a lot of people that came by this thread and just leave because they know its copyrighted.

Once phattybanks responds and confirms I can take ownership of that logo I will work on getting the new wallet out to update the logo.

My next step with the coin is to get some games rolling, I already have a couple people interested now that we are cchanging the logo Smiley there needs to be more uses for the coins to make it of value, so I'm going to contact some more services.

Make sure that he signs the right to The logo over to you!! Then we can have no problems further down the line. Stress in the written documentation that he was paid 100k to make it and you didn't give it to him as a present to use 'his' logo.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Funny thing about all the logos , for a person so willing to give the money , he's holding those bills quite hard Smiley)))
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Activity: 5
which coin logo now??
I think we are all in agreement to use PhattyBanks coin logo, I just sent him a PM asking for his frycoin address, I'm going to give him his well deserved 100k coins. This will address one issue with the coin and actually give us a chance later down the road with the larger exchanges, also this should change the attitude of a lot of people that came by this thread and just leave because they know its copyrighted.

Once phattybanks responds and confirms I can take ownership of that logo I will work on getting the new wallet out to update the logo.

My next step with the coin is to get some games rolling, I already have a couple people interested now that we are cchanging the logo Smiley there needs to be more uses for the coins to make it of value, so I'm going to contact some more services.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Fist needs to look a bit less realistic (looks a bit manly and tough) and more cartoony I think.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

I made a couple, how about either of these?

I like the second one.

Second one is better, indeed

Activity: 308

I made a couple, how about either of these?

I like the second one.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

Very nice work. That is pretty good. What is everyone else's vote? I'll go with whatever coin logo gets the most votes. And if we use yours I'll give you 100k coins Smiley

This one is really nice and kinda ironic, because it really look like those activist fists you've had for over a century now:

Activity: 205
A fist holding money is a clever work around—and clearing up the IP issues is important, whether or not a few odd folks don't understand.

Nice progress, Frycoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
You crazy? Do you really think that the problem of the coin in the logo? Take care of business, and not chatter with the change of the logo. This coin manages official? Only officials can engage in unnecessary works instead of what would address the problem.

Hmm... activity 6... yawn...
Pages:
Jump to: