Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FSC] Faldoran Scrypt |SCRYPT||POW||10518980 total coins| - page 2. (Read 20995 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
my wallet is 5 days behind, which is about the time x11 pool stoped working

Ok, thanks for the info! It sounds as if the chain has simply stopped moving since there are no miners but the chain itself is probably intact. I should be able to synchronize our servers with your wallet and get things going again. Please contact me so we can agree on the details of how to arrange the synchronizing.

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
my wallet is 5 days behind, which is about the time x11 pool stoped working
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Bah, seems like all the nodes are shot and I don't have a server to run a node on.

Are there any Faldoran users reading this thread who would still have a synchronized wallet running?

If there are, we can solve the situation quite easily.

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Bah, seems like all the nodes are shot and I don't have a server to run a node on.
hmm, there seems to be a problem with the x11 pool and the blockchain, trying to figure it out.

Also there will be a secondary currency added to the website game when it goes live, it will be big bullion
I chose scrypt even tho I knew there were ascis for it.  But its what I wanted.  IN the long run I will have more coins in the other algos for my end purpose, but I need at least one or two of them to be easy to mine and able to get large amounts without setting a god awful high amount of coins per block.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
BTW, why so many Devs like Scrypt? They don't know what to do with ASICs or GPU mining is dead now and will never be as profitable as earlier?  Huh
some changes to the login portion of the website.  out of town for the weekend, will be starting back on it monday
I'm using

addnode=54.194.99.126
addnode=46.105.158.195
addnode=194.79.23.168
addnode=178.62.197.14
addnode=149.126.72.251

but only two of those seem to work, haven't had a chance to figure out which one.  Well the last one I know works because that is the x11 pool
I had that error earlier today, had to start up the QT with --reindex and it worked fine.
Activity: 345
Merit: 251
The wallet does not sync anymore. Additional nodes?
Need some stress testing done on my login portion of my website.  Need people to go to http://faldoran.com/ and register/login and post if any bugs are found.  Yeah it does not look pretty but I am working on that.  I just wanted to get the code out on the net.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
make the game and do pod thanks ?
wow, posts get pushed off first page fast
Little bit behind schedule on getting the website finished due to wife being sick and increased hours at work.  So this coming weekend I am going to push what I have so people can "explore" the website.

coin is still being traded on https://betasharex.com/ but since there is not a lot of demand for it right now its harder to get it on other exchanges.  Hopefully all that will change after the first of the year when the website goes live.  I have a securities listing for people that want to invest at https://coinsortium.co/security.php?ticker=FALD I was going to use some of those funds raised there to pay someone to help me with some of the code but it has not drawn enough interest.  In the future I may do a "split" security on there and cryptostocks to hit a larger base of people.

I'm still alive and I am still planning on doing this, but life does not seem to want to agree with me on everything.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
DEV, say something.
I understand.  Hopefully once the webpage goes live more people will be wanting to mine it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hi everyone,

Due to lack of interest, I'll be shutting down the FSC pool on Tuesday Nov 11th at 12pm EST.

Please withdraw any funds you may have there.

Thank you!
don't have a mac wallet, if anyone wants to make a mac wallet I will send 500 of the coins to them.  Don't have a lot myself as I didn't premine
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Mac wallet  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: