Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FSC] Faldoran Scrypt |SCRYPT||POW||10518980 total coins| - page 8. (Read 20995 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Yes I could have sat down and tried to come up with some innovative coin.  But there is only so much that people will be able to do with coins.  What I see for the future of crypto coins are games,  yes we have a few dice games and poker games out there, but there are very few full blown games that utilize cryptocurrencies.  I see coin devs and game devs working together make full games happen.  I am hoping that my coin will have value because it will be how things are purchased in the game.  If the game is popular, then my coin will be popular and those that mine it will pretty much be able to make some money off of the game(s) that I develop.

In the future I plan to have a coin of every algo and a game to go with it.  This game I chose scrypt.  Once I have a webgame of every algo and all the coins released (or at least 5 of them) will start working on my big project which will be a culmination of using all the coins ingame.

Dracolumina
Ouroboros-software
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Why scrypt?  Huh
Activity: 22
Sent Emails to c-cex, cryptsy and bitfinex.  Anyone else have any suggestions?  Will hit up Bter tomorrow
now to find some exchanges
The release of the coin is being announced.  The coin will be released November 1st and the Game will be released for beta the beginning of the new year.  Screenshots for the game will come as I get some front end stuff ironed out
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
So what exactly is being announced with this? There are no dates unless you count the imaginary month of Novermber. Just release it on Halloween like you said. No one seems to care anyways.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Write the exact date of launch and I'll open the pool for this coin, and explorer too
Working on a pool right now.  Having some issues, should have them smoothed out by release
Activity: 23
This is a cool idea. Unique.  Cool
Activity: 340
Self bump and wanting to explain my line of thinking since I seem to be getting the question "just a scrypt coin".

Yes I could have sat down and tried to come up with some innovative coin.  But there is only so much that people will be able to do with coins.  What I see for the future of crypto coins are games,  yes we have a few dice games and poker games out there, but there are very few full blown games that utilize cryptocurrencies.  I see coin devs and game devs working together make full games happen.  I am hoping that my coin will have value because it will be how things are purchased in the game.  If the game is popular, then my coin will be popular and those that mine it will pretty much be able to make some money off of the game(s) that I develop.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
This one looks interesting..I will tell my mining Friend who has a mining pool so we can mine it.  Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I've never seen such an amazing coin , if this one doesnt succed i dont know what will
this one just totaly unbeliveably awesome.
Thank you dev for finally providing us with something Unique and nice , this is what the community needs.
I am hoping for it to be done BEFORE the first of the year.  I have a lot of the framework set up already but I like to estimate times longer so less people are disjointed
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Sounds cool  Smiley This coin will not be too easy to mine but I'm still gonna put my small asic back to work and try and get a few in the early days. So you're saying you gonna have the game/website ready about 2 months after releasing the coin? I guess 2 months is ok but I think it's important that you don't wait too long because the crypto world moves fast and you need to keep people interested. Good luck!
Activity: 490
Scrypt coin.  Cool
I wanted to get the coin launched a couple months in advance so that it can be mined and then I will be purchasing the coins back for the initial jackpot.

Dracolumina
Ouroboros Software
Pages:
Jump to: