Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FSC] Faldoran Scrypt |SCRYPT||POW||10518980 total coins| - page 3. (Read 20995 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I am thinking that it won't do much till I release the game after the first of the year.  I am still mining and buying coins as I can
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
meh, need more people mining and trading.  Right now in my opinion the coin is undervalued.  But that is only because of what I know what I will be buying them for when the game goes live.
*grumble* they are saying another day.  but I have sent in an email to crypto-trade to have it added to their voting area
No AC = no miners = death

Ok what does the AC stand for ?
Activity: 56
*grumble* they are saying another day.  but I have sent in an email to crypto-trade to have it added to their voting area
No AC = no miners = death
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
betasharex will add the coin tomorrow evening.

When on betasharex?
I could go on about how you should mine this coin bla bla bla, by my stance on it is, if you want to mine it, mine it, don't if you don't want to.  All I know is I have plans for this coin in the future to be implemented into my game.  I am not going to force anyone to mine it.

Activity: 42
what about this coin now?any new exchange`?features`?why should we mine it
Bitfinex said no, I half expected them to.  Should be on betasharex this evening.

And apologies with the launch and admin paperwork to do I have not been able to work on the front end of the game.  It is still slated to be in beta by (or before) the first of the year.  Expect screenshots within two weeks.  

was a lot more work than I expected to get this launched.
and I got my normal job which is starting to hit 10 hour days for the holiday schedule.  yay
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
RPC port is 21020  Guess I should have posted that

bittrex will not be available near sometime, perhaps c-cex, but again, need to update your OP, still waiting for your SS of the game
Activity: 14

Meh, they can look it up in the source.   Cool
any hope for Bittrex?

no response from them yet

Just out of curiosity, may you explain a little bit about the procedure of adding a coin to Bittrex?

I'm not 100% sure lol.  I have sent them an email and they haven't responded yet so don't know.
Activity: 159
What is the RPCPort? 00000?

Activity: 492
any hope for Bittrex?

Just out of curiosity, may you explain a little bit about the procedure of adding a coin to Bittrex?
any hope for Bittrex?

Activity: 492
any hope for Bittrex?
net hashrate has dropped way down.  leaving already?
Pages:
Jump to: