Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FT1] Fortune1Coin - cryptocurrency with built-in affiliate program. - page 42. (Read 30157 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Many people do not understand that it takes time for a project to succeed. The main thing is that the developers work and do everything for their development.You just need to give them time.
Activity: 320
Merit: 2
most likely we fill our hard drive and do not produce) I already asked the question did not receive an answer ) the coin is almost two months and we do not know what we produce and the developers are silent only one promise
It’s not clear what you mean?
When we can say something important, we say it. It is very difficult to say the same thing many times. Moderators just delete our posts.
PS. Any cryptocurrency is a big project. And it's not just hundreds of thousands of lines of code. The development process is not as fast as everyone would like. It’s not enough to write code, it still needs to be tested, and deployed on the server with the least delay. And all this takes time. I hope you understand that.

New version of a pool testing in progress
Yes, we are testing a new version now.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
most likely we fill our hard drive and do not produce) I already asked the question did not receive an answer ) the coin is almost two months and we do not know what we produce and the developers are silent only one promise
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
will there be news? it’s still not clear that we are mining?

New version of a pool testing in progress
Activity: 44
will there be news? it’s still not clear that we are mining?
Are you really serious ? You mean nobody has problem ? Come on ... , did you have checked in your pool  or just replied
https://i.ibb.co/x6Fxpg5/Capture.png
Based on your screenshot, you are fine. One disconnect error due to pool overload and one error due to asynchronous operation (but this isn't even an error).
Activity: 32
Dev team , Any news.

miner is disconnecting , problem with network , not finding sometimes addresses etc etc

Can you post a screenshot?

Are you really serious ? You mean nobody has problem ? Come on ... , did you have checked in your pool  or just replied

https://i.ibb.co/x6Fxpg5/Capture.png

Activity: 90
Merit: 1
DEAD
Trollers are here, they are not dead! Don't need to troll people!
there is no news any activity
dead coin

only trollers have to shut up. You are new user and not patient. So find another forum where you can troll up. So leave the forum or be silent.
she's dead "may she rest in peace"
May your focus be with you

maybe shut up ?
Activity: 12
DEAD
dead coin

only trollers have to shut up. You are new user and not patient. So find another forum where you can troll up. So leave the forum or be silent.
she's dead "may she rest in peace"
May your focus be with you
Dev team , Any news.

miner is disconnecting , problem with network , not finding sometimes addresses etc etc
Can you post a screenshot?

0.10.2 works like this
https://ibb.co/2yXvcXY
You have a bad record in miner.ini. Try to download distro at "Incognito" browser mode.

dead coin
I haven't seen any progress on the development of FT1 recently. Are you still developing? How long does it take for you to talk about the blockchain browser and the multi-threading of the mine pool?
Sorry we didn’t answer for a long time. We really wanted to please you with good news last Friday. But the multithreaded pool worked with errors. Since yesterday we are trying a new version, but it is also not completely stable. I hope everyone will be happy today.
Activity: 27
I haven't seen any progress on the development of FT1 recently. Are you still developing? How long does it take for you to talk about the blockchain browser and the multi-threading of the mine pool?
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
DEAD
dead coin

Activity: 44
DEAD
dead coin

On November 9, I registered, and already smart
DEAD
dead coin
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
DEAD
Activity: 248
Merit: 7
Dev team , Any news.

Sorry, but wait a little time, team prepare global update. Thanks

no updating ? waiting for the new release... BTW, when will be the long-term version ?
A couple of days.
Pages:
Jump to: