Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FT1] Fortune1Coin - cryptocurrency with built-in affiliate program. - page 45. (Read 30157 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 2
> {"id":"0","jsonrpc":"2.0","мeтoд":"get_wallet_info","params":{"need_secrets":false}}>
пoзициoнный apгyмeнт 'das1Xe64SwuaAyGcNA3gQe7imSaMKfPT8xya7ec8ldhmeb6jzpdn2bm3xvqzhy1bekkrmwbtczj8iuk yax5e6wj5afwtv7r2zx' нeльзя иcпoльзoвaть пpи oткpытии кoшeлькa

Я ПOЛЬЗOBAЛCЯ ЭTИM КOШEЛЬКOM A КAК HAДEЛЮ BOT TAК ПPOИCXOДИT БOЛЬШE 200 000 MOHET БЫЛO
Do you have Cyrillic characters in the path or wallet file name?

Thank you, I have no problems. Will not reply in the forum in the future. I am sorry for the unpleasantness caused.
Do not take everything so to heart. I think that no one wanted to offend anyone. Perhaps someone is too emotional. But it happens. Let this not be the reason for your refusal to communicate with us on the forum.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
I may have been misunderstood. I advertised the project and privately found some online trading platforms. (but not possible now) I have some fans. They have problems and are more anxious. So I replaced them for communication.

Wrote here about problems, or wrote to the team on website.
Today, the output of miners has increased. Have you gone a lot of miners? The project has been running for a month. Is the current number of miners still limited to 1,000 people and has not reached 1,000 people? Have to consider the issue of the online exchange!
As some have already noticed, we have stabilized the pool. During the day, we restarted the pool only two times, just to make sure that the new parameters are sure to take effect. Minor troubles are still possible only with low-powered miners. But this is for another reason. More about this later.
Due to the unstable work of the pool, we did not engage in attracting new miners, but they came by themselves. Therefore, now in the pool from 400 to 500 miners, depending on the time of day.
Nearest plans:
Some community members and answers from exchanges have convinced us that we need a block explorer.
Plus, we need to expand the pool's capabilities to receive several thousand miners. As we said before, this is a matter of architecture, which we inherited from Bytecoin.
All this will take us a few days. After which, we will only have one goal left - placement on the exchange.

Are you talking about the load caused by us miners ?
That load did not change much during shown days and since a couple of days there is hardly any load at all.
Maybe the load is caused by your own miners ?

Tody after the restart the miners worked great for some hours.
Very responsive, "chanks" could be submitted at once now it takes minutes to submit 1st "chunk".
Often they fail and have to wait for the following round.
As a result rewards have dropped from average 3000 to just 350 each block.
Of course, I meant the total number of miners. There are not many of our own miners. But the problem with the pool crash has been resolved. Plus, the issue of synchronizing wallets is almost closed. Everything should work well for everyone.

Many miners have left.
Difficulty went from 700000 to 125000.
There is no outflow of miners. On the contrary, new ones come all the time.
Difficulty fell due to downtime of the pool. The difficulty calculation algorithm compensates for long delays between blocks by reducing difficulty.

КOШEЛEК HE PAБOTAET HE КOHEКTИTCЯ
What do you mean?

I can add hundreds of computers at any time to join the mining. However, the current problem has not been resolved, I know that you are working hard to resolve, but there is no new progress in the project.
What do you mean ? Pool work stable
Maybe you think it's good now, but for us, interest is gradually declining. Maybe this is our problem.
We delay some news and releases that we want to make sure that everything works well.
We see that part of the miners from China disconnected, but, firstly, I think it is temporary, and secondly, other miners have already taken their place.
Yes, we have difficulties, but, as you see, we successfully overcome them. Everything that does not kill us makes us stronger! Smiley

Running walletd...
--> {"id":"0","jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"get_wallet_info","params":{"need_secrets":false}}
Positional argument 'das1Xe64SwuaAyGcNA3gQe7imSaMKfPT8XYA7eC8LdHmEb6jzPDn2BM3xVQZhY1BEkKrMWBtCZj8iUK yax5E6wj5AFWTV7r2ZX' cannot be used when opening wallet
Have you used this wallet before? Or is it an attempt to create a new wallet?

To @ETHUP321 @funnow @sehmet@sev: stop swearing plz. We love our all community!
Activity: 248
Merit: 7
Today, the output of miners has increased. Have you gone a lot of miners? The project has been running for a month. Is the current number of miners still limited to 1,000 people and has not reached 1,000 people? Have to consider the issue of the online exchange!
Many miners have left.

Unfortunately, yes. But problem with pool solved. Pool work correctly over 13 hours. It a very good news !
Thats not true !
There are no hourly resets anymore, that's the only problem they solved

That load did not change much during shown days and since a couple of days there is hardly any load at all.

Very responsive, "chanks" could be submitted at once now it takes minutes to submit 1st "chunk".
I can add hundreds of computers at any time to join the mining. However, the current problem has not been resolved, I know that you are working hard to resolve, but there is no new progress in the project.
Maybe you think it's good now, but for us, interest is gradually declining. Maybe this is our problem.
Without you are with you we are still the strongest team. If you don't believe in the project, just can leave without negative words.
So in less than one day went up about 100%. People leaving? No only team is working hard for solve all the problems and make our coin even stronger.
Now the difficulty is nearly 200k.
No one will ruin our coin.

Ok, you are amazing. Then, when I talk nonsense, you don't need to respond to me. Hahahaha

He laughs best who laughs last  Wink
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
Without you are with you we are still the strongest team. If you don't believe in the project, just can leave without negative words.
So in less than one day went up about 100%. People leaving? No only team is working hard for solve all the problems and make our coin even stronger.
Now the difficulty is nearly 200k.
No one will ruin our coin.

No specifics in your words ... 
КOШEЛEК HE PAБOTAET HE КOHEКTИTCЯ

Ho мaйнep paбoтaeт cтaбильнo, тaк чтo мoжнo мaйнить. Bce зaпиcывaeтcя в блoкчeйн
Many miners have left.

Unfortunately, yes. But problem with pool solved. Pool work correctly over 13 hours. It a very good news !
Many miners have left.
1st oct you released a new miner, it was a dramatic improvement.
For almost 2 days miners worked great, only 2 events.
Every block produced a reward and very consistent.
Then something was changed with current situation as a result.
Why did you not revert the changes Huh

It's all about the stability of the pool. The higher the load, the more often it falls. But fixing the problem is near.

Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Keep going. Even Microsoft and Apple had failures. There is no perfect product in the world. Just keep going!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
Yes as would all still

You need to sync wallet first
Did you solve the problem?
Yes thank you. Everything is working.
Miner started much faster. So another thing was solved.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Will there be a new version today? Do we need to download again?
No global updates today. Only new nodes will be added.
Add a node, do I need to download it again?
Not if your wallet syncs well.

The pool server is restarted. All miners need to be checked.
Will there be a new version today? Do we need to download again?
No global updates today. Only new nodes will be added.
bargain as you wrote, nothing has changed
https://ibb.co/cwQyS5X
Am I the only one with such a problem?
You have a problem with miner.ini.
Post it plz.

1st oct you released a new miner, it was a dramatic improvement.
For almost 2 days miners worked great, only 2 events.
Every block produced a reward and very consistent.
Then something was changed with current situation as a result.
Why did you not revert the changes Huh

It's all about the stability of the pool. The higher the load, the more often it falls. But fixing the problem is near.

I've tried both new wallets and I can't get them to sync. Not sure what's going on. At least mining works again.
In today's release, two nodes will be added. I hope this closes the issue of synchronization forever.
bargain as you wrote, nothing has changed
https://ibb.co/cwQyS5X
Am I the only one with such a problem?
No the pool is a disaster.
And it's getting worse, miners get frequent stuck in a loop lasting for 30-60 min until hourly reboot, cpu load 100%, rewards 0.
Pages:
Jump to: