Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FTC][PPLNS][DDoS Protection] - *STRATUM* - fc.mnlan.net - page 4. (Read 6723 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 252
seems Up again

and also the only pool which runs firewall friendly at port 8080 atm?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Poll down for a few minutes while I install stratum.  HOPEFULLY
Got my bonuses, thanks.

I've been also getting high number of rejects now (over 20%). First I thought it was because I was downloading with full bandwidth and it went down when I disabled the download, but now I'm getting them again without any bandwidth use. I'm mining with two computers and having the same with both.

I am really trying to stratum up and running.  With the payout issues now fixed, hopefully I can get this resolved.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Got my bonuses, thanks.

I've been also getting high number of rejects now (over 20%). First I thought it was because I was downloading with full bandwidth and it went down when I disabled the download, but now I'm getting them again without any bandwidth use. I'm mining with two computers and having the same with both.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
A/R is 7:1 for me.. Me no like.
Activity: 175
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
is it just me or the pool is offline? i am stuck at "cgminer started" line. I still can connect to other pool and ltc.  
start /realtime cgminer --scrypt -o fc.mnlan.net:8080 -u zero7090.1 -p 1
Thanks for diligently making this right.  Grin

No problem.  I have no intention of screwing anyone over.  Maybe word will get around that I try to run a stand-up pool.
donator
My posts are seldom static, but always readable :)
Thanks for diligently making this right.  Grin
50FTC bonuses paid out now as well.
I ran the script to re-payout 15+ blocks.  Most users will receive a little extra due to the way the script worked, so ENJOY!

Now on to paying out some 50 FTC bonuses.
He guys, sorry for the issues.  Not to mention my email never notified me this thread was being updated.

Anyway, the payout issue is fixed.  SOOOOOO, no more strange partial payouts.  Please allow me some time to go through the blocks to hand process the crappy payments.  Also, I will get the 50 FTC bonuses paid out!!

Good to hear my man. Been with you from the start, let's keep this train rolling into the new difficulty, shall we?

Indeed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
He guys, sorry for the issues.  Not to mention my email never notified me this thread was being updated.

Anyway, the payout issue is fixed.  SOOOOOO, no more strange partial payouts.  Please allow me some time to go through the blocks to hand process the crappy payments.  Also, I will get the 50 FTC bonuses paid out!!

Good to hear my man. Been with you from the start, let's keep this train rolling into the new difficulty, shall we?

Activity: 144
Empty vessels make most noise.
You will have to wait. There are people, waiting for those 50 FTC before your lucky share.

Exactly my point! I have witnessed how these things can roll - BOTH ways!
Oh I don't mind waiting, it's the Pool owners ability to show up as being online and not reply to any of his pool members questions I am more concerned about! Wink

Activity: 143
You will have to wait. There are people, waiting for those 50 FTC before your lucky share.
04/26/13

Until further notice, users who solve a block will get a 50 FC bonus.

Awaiting 50 for Block #26,865?

I'm still waiting  Undecided
donator
My posts are seldom static, but always readable :)
Stopped mining here yesterday because:
~1.6kh/s
Your Valid: 136349 shares.
Found 1 block on the pool.

Total Account balance: 7.25991154 FTC

pm from nyterider: "Found your user.

What was your hash rate because it all looks ok.  Not to mention it's based off pool luck as well."

?!?!?!?!
Please make this right...
04/26/13

Until further notice, users who solve a block will get a 50 FC bonus.

Awaiting 50 for Block #26,865?
Activity: 143
Something is wrong, for sure.
credit 26865    7.69448773
don_fee 26865   -0.15622927
debit                 -7.69398773
1% donation.
The site shows higher estimate(x2) for me, too.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
sorry man, but not seeing anything good from your pool so far.  Undecided

I've already switched back to is-a-geek's pool. would have made way more in the six hours I was with you than I have made so far here.
Pages:
Jump to: