Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FTC][PPLNS][DDoS Protection] - *STRATUM* - fc.mnlan.net - page 7. (Read 6723 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Payout for winners was posted on first post.
Updated the first post.
Looks like all the reward blocks are claimed.

And mine hit 120 confirms.  Hint hint! Smiley

I'll get all the winners paid out today.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Put my rig on earlier today(yesterday now) when I saw this posted. Have had a large amount of rejects(1423 sense I restarted the miner about 9hrs ago), but seems to be running pretty well right now.
Activity: 154
Looks like all the reward blocks are claimed.

And mine hit 120 confirms.  Hint hint! Smiley
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Rebuilding machines tomorrow... got some more video cards coming in:)
Tossed 2200ish at it for the night.  Smiley

What!?  Only one night?   Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Tossed 2200ish at it for the night.  Smiley
Out of curiosity when do our 1st block bonus's come through? Smiley

Once the 120 confirms are done.  It's all yours!
Out of curiosity when do our 1st block bonus's come through? Smiley
CNSMining

For the current round we have been mining and equal amount of time.  Something changed and I have "passed" him, but something really does not make sense in those numbers.

Looks like you found a block.

Why yes sir, it looks like I sure did! Smiley

EDIT:  I hope the payouts are more accurate the pool data.  From the pool data a round payout for me is around 52 coins.  According to pool hash rate we should find roughly 13 blocks a day.  52 X 13 is 676 which is well short of my expected income per day at this hashrate.

Something just isnt quite right.  I hope this is straightened out by payout time. Smiley

You also need to factor in luck and network hashrate.  You really need to mine for days in a pool for the averages to work out.
CNSMining

For the current round we have been mining and equal amount of time.  Something changed and I have "passed" him, but something really does not make sense in those numbers.

Why yes sir, it looks like I sure did! Smiley

EDIT:  I hope the payouts are more accurate the pool data.  From the pool data a round payout for me is around 52 coins.  According to pool hash rate we should find roughly 13 blocks a day.  52 X 13 is 676 which is well short of my expected income per day at this hashrate.

Something just isnt quite right.  I hope this is straightened out by payout time. Smiley
Activity: 764
Merit: 500
Whoreface reporting in.

So is there just 1 block left for a reward?

2 blocks, because i found one and that does not count.   Cool
Activity: 764
Merit: 500
Whoreface reporting in.

So is there just 1 block left for a reward?
CNSMining

CNSMining

For the current round we have been mining and equal amount of time.  Something changed and I have "passed" him, but something really does not make sense in those numbers.
Is there something up with the stats?  My miners are running fine and run perfect on Litecoin.  Yet for some reason someone on the pool with half my hash rate has 30k more submitted shares then I? lol  What gives?

EDIT:  Also - are there an issue with payouts?  Noticed the 2nd block confirmed and I still dont have a balance.

I havent changed the the conformation to 10 yet.  I changed the site back to 120 conformations for now.  After the 120, you will see the payout.

What is your username and what should your hash be?  If someone has been mining longer, they will have more shares.

Is there something up with the stats?  My miners are running fine and run perfect on Litecoin.  Yet for some reason someone on the pool with half my hash rate has 30k more submitted shares then I? lol  What gives?

EDIT:  Also - are there an issue with payouts?  Noticed the 2nd block confirmed and I still dont have a balance.
Pages:
Jump to: