Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FTC][PPLNS][DDoS Protection] - *STRATUM* - fc.mnlan.net - page 5. (Read 6723 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I'm not too worried, just thought it was odd with the 10x + difference in payment.  Maybe just some miscalculation on the coding.

Yeah, I guess I'll give it a few more hours to see if it clears up before I switch back to is-a-geek's pool.

Just talked to admin...he said the server is still having problems after the last difficulty and so he's going to be doing manual payouts.

Yeah, I got the same message. But now my miners are going crazy and showing that I'm getting an insane amount of shares (like 5,000 in the last 10 minutes or so).... obviously that doesn't seem right for the current difficulty, nor am I seeing the same results on the pool's website (actually worse than when shares were accumulating properly, and my hash rate is showing less than half of what it should be). I may switch back to is-a-geek until everything is sorted out.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vantacor
I'm not too worried, just thought it was odd with the 10x + difference in payment.  Maybe just some miscalculation on the coding.

Yeah, I guess I'll give it a few more hours to see if it clears up before I switch back to is-a-geek's pool.

Just talked to admin...he said the server is still having problems after the last difficulty and so he's going to be doing manual payouts.

Vantacor
I'm wondering if niteryder is having some technical difficulties if his server & miner are at the same location... he was mining and in the top 5 miners not long ago, but now he's sitting @ 7kh/s...
Yeah... I'm not really liking my results so far either. I was estimated over 10FC/round. I've been mining for about 3 hours now w/1.2Mh/s, and only have 1.58FC from over 5500 paid shares so far.... yet 5 blocks have been found in that time. Something is not adding up.
Vantacor
Um, what is going on?  I'm estimated 70fc per round and I'm only getting 4fc per round......
Throwing about 1.2Mh/s at it now. Just realized I found a block at my previous pool this morning... hopefully I'll  luck out and find a few more while there are still bonuses Smiley
Curious, how can you tell if you've found a block in cgminer? I see accepted shares and all that good stuff, but nothing about blocks found (unless I'm missing it).

In the user stats you see it.  Cgminer won't show blocks.

Ahh I see. Didn't think about that.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Curious, how can you tell if you've found a block in cgminer? I see accepted shares and all that good stuff, but nothing about blocks found (unless I'm missing it).

In the user stats you see it.  Cgminer won't show blocks.
Its a nice pool and i was in the top 3 mining.......but than the power gone down and i have connection problems.....so i had to switch
I will switch back, when this problems are gone.
Btw i found a Block and i hope i get this 50 FTC reward :-)

Regards  Sukki

The server ran out of RAM.  Should be ok now.
Activity: 358
Its a nice pool and i was in the top 3 mining.......but than the power gone down and i have connection problems.....so i had to switch
I will switch back, when this problems are gone.
Btw i found a Block and i hope i get this 50 FTC reward :-)

Regards  Sukki
For those asking why are daily coin estimates lower.  The diff just jumped way up.
nick: noname

i give to you all coin in the account.

You don't want them?
Thanks. When should I expect the bonus coins, if I've found a block?  Roll Eyes

Usually the day after I will pay out all the previous days block bonuses.
Activity: 143
Thanks. When should I expect the bonus coins, if I've found a block?  Roll Eyes
All block shares that were not paid out are now paid!  Thanks everyone.
I turned up the diff on the pool.
Activity: 277
nick: noname

i give to you all coin in the account.

Pages:
Jump to: