Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 13. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 250
this project was a very good idea,..anyway,i like to play this game but im using android cellphone
Do i need to download a wallet address??if yes,where am gonna get the wallet address using android phone??thank's Godbless!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
what happend with the eggcontest??,

my wife was asking me for eggs for almost a week now ,

EDIT : she was on  nr 13
legendary
Activity: 2413
Merit: 1003
last chance to leave the boat before too late...just saying!!

+67% today

I would say: last chance to (re)enter
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

At least we have our own boat
Activity: 509
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
DEAR, DEV

need to promote game in the other gaming websites!!! second is to make over rules to exchange gml in the game (GML FARM players not playing game just for fun they want make money for they wasted time)
The price of gml will rise if more and more people play the game. But if somebody will selling bunch of gml all the time then nobody will play the game. From gml price depends gml popularity. Soo we have 2 options. Need to bring more investors, because the price is ridiculous low now

Can't agree you more.Dev you reaaly need to listen his advice!
DEAR, DEV

need to promote game in the other gaming websites!!! second is to make over rules to exchange gml in the game (GML FARM players not playing game just for fun they want make money for they wasted time)
The price of gml will rise if more and more people play the game. But if somebody will selling bunch of gml all the time then nobody will play the game. From gml price depends gml popularity. Soo we have 2 options. Need to bring more investors, because the price is ridiculous low now
Activity: 66
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
dev - what are your future plans?
Activity: 271
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
Updated to 1.3.0
May I ask what this version was updated content?
Activity: 210
legendary
I keep getting 60gml every day!!  any idea why?

what is your complain? too much? too few?

I thought when you login every day, the coins increase?

intrest for intrest? idk actualy
Activity: 252

Not a complain.  Just that I noticed that it keeps saying day1.  I thought when you login every day, the coins increase?
legendary

Activity: 252
Activity: 509
For people that are interesting:

Next http://fairpumps.net/pump/  will be on TUESDAY 5pm EST again. Coin voting starts 2.5h before pump.  So if you want to see GML moving hard, ....

is this legit, and do you think GML could have any chance?

Yes it's legit. For a chances i don't know. Need to know how many people are playing now and how much potential coin get after pump. I dont think that its good idea, like dev says coin must grow up not in a day its will grow up with people who playing the game.
more and more people play the game!!

sorry...i don`t think so and....good luck Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 271
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

Next http://fairpumps.net/pump/  will be on TUESDAY 5pm EST again. Coin voting starts 2.5h before pump.  So if you want to see GML moving hard, ....

Yes it's legit. For a chances i don't know. Need to know how many people are playing now and how much potential coin get after pump. I dont think that its good idea, like dev says coin must grow up not in a day its will grow up with people who playing the game.
more and more people play the game!!

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: