Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 14. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Pending to update to 1.3.0

+ Player could customize head sculpture and select gender
+ Player could view others statistics
nice work!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

great dev,good
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 271
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
dev,how many people play the game?
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
dev - any plans or news ?
So, will the game be on facebook?

Nope , Umm . I mean that GML Farm was a game for mobile device not for Facebook online APP , but you could binding you Facebook's account during the game and invite your Facebook friends play together.
legendary
Activity: 2413
Merit: 1003
So, will the game be on facebook?
Activity: 14
Game's version update to 1.2.9 , not mandatory udpate
i download the new version,looks great! Grin Grin
Game's version update to 1.2.9 , not mandatory udpate
My GML coins have been in my wallet for 72 hours now, my wallet is unlocked, yet 0 coins are staking. Can somebody help me?

Umm,not this problem appear to our wallet,so i only could suggest you create a new wallet then tranfer your coins to it and keep open your wallet everyday.Hope this could help .

Thanks!
Activity: 334
My GML coins have been in my wallet for 72 hours now, my wallet is unlocked, yet 0 coins are staking. Can somebody help me?
Version 1.2.9 coming soon !

+ Modified some interface
+ Modified several parts of user experience
+ Added several processing machines and products

GML Farm being more & more perfect ! Wink
 Actually ,we never conceal this fact ,there is a whole lot of GML still keeping by us ,and we already have explained about it , the remaining GML will be used for the future promotion and follow-up application ,if someone really did such deeply investigated about the trading volume from exchange ,you could easily find that if we ever dump any coins , compare to other coins which were in the same period with us ,claimed that all free distribution to people ,how many still alive ?We will do as our promise that all coins being give away ,but i dont think that all coins free distribution at the same time will have any good for the coin itself ,it only lead to whale dump and dead .
  If we only want to cheat then run away ,we only need to use part of our game's development fund and describe an utopian roadmap by PhotoShop technology , then do some pump & dump ,that's all .
  But we already completed our goal about make a game combine to GML , and still keep developing about it ,so ,what's the fact ,that's the fact .
Let the facts speak!

Great! Can i also see the facts? Distribution transparency thats what i am looking for...

GML team concentrate on develop their apps, not the wallet

I was not asking their to develop the wallet but transparency for the coin distribution! Totally different things!

Any news about the distribution of the rest of the coins? I would like to get the answer from the dev please, and not from some random "to da moon guy".

The rest of the coins will be use in the further promotions and activities ,surely most of them will send to GML Farm players account as reward ,and the withdraw detail also do some adjustment in the future.That's may depend on our game players number and the demand of GML in the game.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
 Actually ,we never conceal this fact ,there is a whole lot of GML still keeping by us ,and we already have explained about it , the remaining GML will be used for the future promotion and follow-up application ,if someone really did such deeply investigated about the trading volume from exchange ,you could easily find that if we ever dump any coins , compare to other coins which were in the same period with us ,claimed that all free distribution to people ,how many still alive ?We will do as our promise that all coins being give away ,but i dont think that all coins free distribution at the same time will have any good for the coin itself ,it only lead to whale dump and dead .
  If we only want to cheat then run away ,we only need to use part of our game's development fund and describe an utopian roadmap by PhotoShop technology , then do some pump & dump ,that's all .
  But we already completed our goal about make a game combine to GML , and still keep developing about it ,so ,what's the fact ,that's the fact .
Let the facts speak!

Great! Can i also see the facts? Distribution transparency thats what i am looking for...

GML team concentrate on develop their apps, not the wallet

I was not asking their to develop the wallet but transparency for the coin distribution! Totally different things!

Any news about the distribution of the rest of the coins? I would like to get the answer from the dev please, and not from some random "to da moon guy".
Great growth of players in WP version , planning to solove the flash black problem very soonly , hope more players in GML version too Wink
Activity: 14
I Installed the game and now I have around 150 gml but i don t know how to withdraw ...A help please

Help please

We knew that how to withdraw GML was the most interested thing for everyone,so we wanted to announce some rules about it.

According to our plan,after 60 days of player first got GML from the game then he could withdraw his first GML,which was valued as 10 USD,since that,every month you could withdraw one time of GML,aslo was valued as 10 USD,then,that was our first 3 months program .And it may change after ,that depend on the amount of players in the game.
  Okay,i knew that most of you may complained that 10 dollars was suck. But,please thought about if only 1000 players,that was 10000 dollars per month ,and it was not a small number.

What I want to tell you here is that if you R just an investor of GML ,you need to promote the game to others not just waiting for the price speculation,because only more players join the game,the consumer demand of GML could be rised,then your GML will has a healthy appreciation but not pure pump&dump;And for the game's players,the price fluctuation will not bring you any losses,because the exchange rate of GML to diamonds and coins via the game will automatically adjust depend on the price of GML.
  Finally,if you only want to kill you time,then login the game everyday and do some simple operate and that bring you 10 dollars pocket money per monthe. Why not?

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I Installed the game and now I have around 150 gml but i don t know how to withdraw ...A help please

Help please
Activity: 126
wow,we have a new version.Good job dev!GML just give me some happy time
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
game is good does it only let you recharge your gml in the game? or is there a way to withdraw your gml?

It could be withdraw under some conditions :

We knew that how to withdraw GML was the most interested thing for everyone,so we wanted to announce some rules about it.

According to our plan,after 60 days of player first got GML from the game then he could withdraw his first GML,which was valued as 10 USD,since that,every month you could withdraw one time of GML,aslo was valued as 10 USD,then,that was our first 3 months program .And it may change after ,that depend on the amount of players in the game.
  Okay,i knew that most of you may complained that 10 dollars was suck. But,please thought about if only 1000 players,that was 10000 dollars per month ,and it was not a small number.

What I want to tell you here is that if you R just an investor of GML ,you need to promote the game to others not just waiting for the price speculation,because only more players join the game,the consumer demand of GML could be rised,then your GML will has a healthy appreciation but not pure pump&dump;And for the game's players,the price fluctuation will not bring you any losses,because the exchange rate of GML to diamonds and coins via the game will automatically adjust depend on the price of GML.
  Finally,if you only want to kill you time,then login the game everyday and do some simple operate and that bring you 10 dollars pocket money per monthe. Why not?

fair enough ^^,
Activity: 89
Pages:
Jump to: