Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 12. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
Activity: 210
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Finally , GML Farm for fiat version will be list on google play very soon ! Smiley

when they use fiat do they buy gml ?
You should make this game playable on Facebook to compete with farmville.
You need to do this asap before zynga develop their cryptocurrency.
zynga has $10 billion value right now ,so i dont think that GML could compare with it right this moment,maybe in the future

Thanks for your advice, but we want to focus our mind on the mobile market at this moment , and everything need to do step by step.
Finally , GML Farm for fiat version will be list on google play very soon ! Smiley
Activity: 476
Activity: 147
Ok so what is the deal, Is this a long term coin or is it gonna die, that is the question. I played the game and it is a farming game, but I do not see any main stream news other than a few folks asking about it here. I have seen some big btc buys although nothing that ran the books up , so I am thinking that without something more, or a few more daily updates from the dev, that this will be just another alt coin. I have been been watching this coin closely, and at the moment it is not worth me investing a few btc into.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
DEAR DEV
I found some annoying bugs in the game:
*you can put some stuff in the forbidden area without expansion (look at my farm ID 5034)
*When i plant flowers or put some stuff that make my farm more beautiful for all actions i get free diamonds. I dont think that this must by like that, because when i restart the game all diamonds disappear

Please help  Smiley
Activity: 109
Hey people at which lvl you are now in the farm. Im now at 17
Activity: 66
last chance to leave the boat before too late...just saying!!

+67% today

I would say: last chance to (re)enter

Another perfect call from Placebo Cheesy Follow me on twitter and make some good money Wink

yea, "you" made a good call there. beginning a new bubble with some nice volume on Bittrex now

of course it had volumes....no that hard to creat such a volume while dev still holding more than 400 millions of coins..you know what i mean right? Cheesy Cheesy good luck to those who beleive in this shit  Cheesy Cheesy..this farming game has been proved that it's just a lie

could you please link to the proofs?
Don't pay any attention to him,he's always saying stupid things
legendary
Activity: 2413
Merit: 1003

+67% today

Another perfect call from Placebo Cheesy Follow me on twitter and make some good money Wink

yea, "you" made a good call there. beginning a new bubble with some nice volume on Bittrex now

of course it had volumes....no that hard to creat such a volume while dev still holding more than 400 millions of coins..you know what i mean right? Cheesy Cheesy good luck to those who beleive in this shit  Cheesy Cheesy..this farming game has been proved that it's just a lie

could you please link to the proofs?
Activity: 509
Merit: 500

+67% today

legendary

+67% today

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

+67% today

Activity: 252
How many people get paid in GML for the egg contest? Every time i try to scroll down the list and see the game gets an error and crash.  I can only see the top 4 people.
legendary
+1
dev has been working hard. GML have real value.

agreed....and there are few alts which have
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
+1
dev has been working hard. GML have real value.
GML Farm for fiat version has a rapidly increasing of it's player number , ranking 9th of the new-game for WP store

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/new-games/strategy-simulation/strategy

We also hope that GML vesion could be better ,but seem that people care about the price more than our game . Lips sealed

I have to reiterate again,only the more players in the game ,the demand of GML could be raise ,and then the price of GML could has a healthy appreciation.

So,what you need to do wasn't complain why the price falling down again ,you need to participate in the promote of the game. Undecided
very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!great game !!! i like it. and when the game can list on appstore or google play!
GML Farm for fiat version has a rapidly increasing of it's player number , ranking 9th of the new-game for WP store

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/new-games/strategy-simulation/strategy

We also hope that GML vesion could be better ,but seem that people care about the price more than our game . Lips sealed

I have to reiterate again,only the more players in the game ,the demand of GML could be raise ,and then the price of GML could has a healthy appreciation.

So,what you need to do wasn't complain why the price falling down again ,you need to participate in the promote of the game. Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: