Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 38. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
anyone here success of cash out their GML from the game so far?
nope, i also wanted to know how to do that

i have
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
nope, i also wanted to know how to do that
Activity: 654
Merit: 500
The dev needs a cryptoasian proof of developer POD review, this will bring trust and drive the price x10
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
why can't I find the game on play store?
its still being tested
you can download it on GML official site
its still being tested
Activity: 89
GAMELEAGE DEV, PLEASE READ!!

Great news on getting GMLFarm onto Facebook, but could you please rewrite the explanation on to something like this:

GML Farm is a SIM game which combines simulation with the use of virtual currency. During the game you can use GML (GameLeagueCoin), BTC (Bitcoin) or LTC (Litecoin) to purchase additional items or to accelerate upgrades and/or construction. When you join an existing game or invite your Facebook friends to join the game, you will get some GML (GameLeagueCoin) as a bounty. For each achievement and for each person you invite you will get additional GML. Please note that GML can be converted into Bitcoin which can then be converted into US Dollars (or other currencies). This means that by playing this game, you are not only a consumer but can actually earn money. So don't hesitate, play the game during your subway rides, breaks or other free time you have!

Maybe someone else can improve this further, but it's certainly better than what you have on your facebook page right now.

Other than that, great work; keep it up!
very good
Activity: 599
need update walkthrough how to install in on IOS or remove it atm untill apple approve it
Activity: 26
The fact has happened, we saw the efforts made ​​by GML team, nothing is perfect, but GML not a hoax, they did their promise, rather than to deceive, the game is great, this is a new beginning.
Activity: 599
I don't know what's happening....my wallet doesn't generate poscoins anymore
u must open your wallet everyday! Cool

even if I don't do it, poscoins should be generated when I reopen it
no,if u can,u open your wallet 7*24 ...haha

Mr. Dev

could you please help

I'm not dev either but let me give it a whack.

Finding PoS blocks is analogous to finding PoW blocks, where coinage is analogous to hashpower. The more coinage you have, the more likely you are to find a block. You gather coinage even when your wallet is offline, but you need to be online to stake the coinage and find a block- and this process takes a variable amount of time depending on the relative weight of your stake compared to the total network weight.

I'm not keen on the specs of this coin, but I imagine there is a minimum staking age. Meaning once some coins find a block, they have to age a certain amount before they can be staked again.

So perhaps you are not leaving your wallet open long enough for your staked coins to find a block, or you need to let more of your coins age longer, or a combination of the two (if only some of your coins are aged it might take longer for them to find a block, so if you wait and let more of your coins reach maturity you should find one quicker when you turn the wallet on).

if you have 2 computer with the same wallet , does it still stake coin  i am guessing not with both PC , i had a free VPS open with the wallet and teamviewr but if i kept my home PC on i wouldnt get any stake coin

the wallet need a update so we can see that we are staking , every other coin i stake has this , please just copy mineral or blackcoin wallet
Activity: 109
hidden premine found post link soon

and right on time, here comes the FUD

Yes, and someone found a premine but didn't post the info right away. This is really believable! FUD never disappoints in it's stupidity.
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the entire 500 million coins premined? devs distributed some to the lucky few that found it first and they are sitting on the rest. Hence a purely PoS coin that people are giving value based on the game. I haven't played the game myself but the devs seem honest enough throughout the entire process and it seems to be progressing nicely
Activity: 161
GML is #1 on Bittrex right now

It will not last long in that position when whales begin to dump all their coins. Better be ready when the time comes, timing is important.
Activity: 168
Did i downloaded old wallet, the current wallet doesn't have coin control?
Activity: 148

Yeah its still being tested, not ready for play store

I guess once on play store, it will have a good push. Especially players who realize the money you accumulate in the game is real.

Yep. Together with Facebook, this could be a major push.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Yeah its still being tested, not ready for play store

I guess once on play store, it will have a good push. Especially players who realize the money you accumulate in the game is real.
Activity: 661
Because its a vaporware ... ( i'm waiting to fill my buy at 800 sat )

< door !
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 47
This is the best crypto I've ever frickin seen in a while... saying that again haha Smiley

Always good with a crypto with actual use =)
This is a great coin and i am sure it will become one of the bigger with the game to support it.
Activity: 4

Great news on getting GMLFarm onto Facebook, but could you please rewrite the explanation on to something like this:

GML Farm is a SIM game which combines simulation with the use of virtual currency. During the game you can use GML (GameLeagueCoin), BTC (Bitcoin) or LTC (Litecoin) to purchase additional items or to accelerate upgrades and/or construction. When you join an existing game or invite your Facebook friends to join the game, you will get some GML (GameLeagueCoin) as a bounty. For each achievement and for each person you invite you will get additional GML. Please note that GML can be converted into Bitcoin which can then be converted into US Dollars (or other currencies). This means that by playing this game, you are not only a consumer but can actually earn money. So don't hesitate, play the game during your subway rides, breaks or other free time you have!

Maybe someone else can improve this further, but it's certainly better than what you have on your facebook page right now.

Good advice!!!!

What ? GML <>
Activity: 126

Good advice!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: