Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 40. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Actually i'm not good at communicating or arguing with others ,so there may be lack of interaction with the members of community ,but i will read and remember all the suggestions or criticisms from you , then make improvement ,so here i need to thanks for BTT community pay attention to us and the supporting from all you guys .We will do our best in the further develop of GML  , and also hope that more game's developers could join us .

Here is the most lastest update for our job.

Someone PM me and ask when GML could directly find during Facebook APP searching ,then i had to tell you the answer is now.

Now you could directly find GML Farm during Facebook APP searching ,
, https://www.facebook.com/games/?fbs=1101&app_id=1454879048112138, search "GML" then open it ,click the play button , if you had been installed the game it will operate automatically , if not ,it will link you to the download website .

Just call your friends and play together ,hope you could enjoy about it.

Thanks!

Hi, I have access to see a very great team, thank you for bringing the good work, I earn to the GML in the game, I can not spend a penny, this is a great initiative.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Actually i'm not good at communicating or arguing with others ,so there may be lack of interaction with the members of community ,but i will read and remember all the suggestions or criticisms from you , then make improvement ,so here i need to thanks for BTT community pay attention to us and the supporting from all you guys .We will do our best in the further develop of GML  , and also hope that more game's developers could join us .

Here is the most lastest update for our job.

Someone PM me and ask when GML could directly find during Facebook APP searching ,then i had to tell you the answer is now.

Now you could directly find GML Farm during Facebook APP searching ,
, https://www.facebook.com/games/?fbs=1101&app_id=1454879048112138, search "GML" then open it ,click the play button , if you had been installed the game it will operate automatically , if not ,it will link you to the download website .

Just call your friends and play together ,hope you could enjoy about it.

Thanks!
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

thats a 5000btc market cap. made the mistake of not buying this at 120sats

you will make mistake if you won't buy now (we will see 10000 after month) Of course it depends from dev and i saw that dev working really hard for it
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

thats a 5000btc market cap. made the mistake of not buying this at 120sats
Activity: 51
hidden premine found post link soon

Hidden asshjuice also found. Ill post a link to ur muma soon
Activity: 271
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
Activity: 452
Merit: 256
guys how many coins in circulation
Activity: 271
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
passing 1000 sats......nothing stops this coin
Grin Grin Grin yes !!!! nothing stop this coin!!!
legendary
Activity: 2413
Merit: 1003
passing 1000 sats......nothing stops this coin
legendary
Activity: 2413

I doubt anybody playing that game knows what a joystick is hahaha

just kidding, very nice logo
Activity: 168
Activity: 26
Activity: 168
Ha! Small dump on Bittrex- within minutes a few people snatched up 14btc worth! Love this coin-
Activity: 163
founder of X-Laboratories

update
for the blockchain the guy need 137$ for 1 year coverage (0.3btc) or 33511.48 GML
https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/USD-GML/137
what do you think guys?
may i proceed?
legendary
Activity: 1208
gameleaguedev, can you tell how many coins are there in existance?
You can calculate it,first year 50% interest , but there was a very long time did not interest ,may be between 540 + to 550+ millions now!But ultimately depends on block explored!

My wallet console says ""moneysupply" : 542137734.14399505," - if that's true it appears that GML Market Cap is ~$1 600 000 at current prices  Shocked Is that correct  Huh

I would like to know as well..

On the bright side... somebody is obviously accumulating. You can see moderately large 2-3 btc buy orders being executed periodically, slow enough to let sell build up and not move the price too much. Executed sells are generally very small...

Well what I see is a whale pushing the price up by buying his own sell orders (not buy orders!). So for me it's a bit dangerous to enter at these prices.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
dude!you are doing a good job,thanks dev!!! Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: