Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 43. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I just received in game message that my account has been loged in from another location(android game account), am i being hacked?

Nope, it was the network problem, so lead to some false positives, we will fix it in the next version, very soon !

Thanks!
Thank you
Activity: 39
Merit: 10
this coin is one of the few lagit coins around i see it going far
Activity: 126
Today I'm holding more then 6000000 coins and not even one leaves my pocket. i will hold tight
woooooooooooooooo,,,,,u r great!!!
Activity: 168

How does this coin have a market cap of just $9,000?

Weird.

Yeah, weird. But- on another note, dumped all my Cloak 24 hours ago for a huge loss, put it in GML and hey!- I'm back in the game. Good times.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

How does this coin have a market cap of just $9,000?

Weird.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
In an effort to help start getting the grassroots marketing efforts organized, I put together this initial Google Doc.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12UsgT7roy26LxyFm5nVw_7anjjg5xmUIQYrViuU9IBs/edit?usp=sharing

Please take a few moments and contribute what you can. There's no reason why we can't be at least at $50,000 market cap with the already real world use of GML. We need to focus on getting the message out and bringing new people into the ecosystem.
Activity: 39

It's one of the first games to be linked with a crypto, this is bigger than most people realise.

i know nothing i just heard a little somthing from a litte bird so i baught some
Activity: 98
ios link - download failed
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
is this game available for ipad?

seriously?no one able to answer for such a simple question? i think most of you have no even try to play the game yet and therefor this is just dillution to pump the price...btw dev still holding for a large protion of stakes..i think i would think twice before getting in..good luck!

You mean to the post you made only 3 pages ago? lol  It's a low volume thread, do your own research if someone doesn't volunteer it quick enough. I played the game, I don't own an ipad, not sure what to tell you. Hopefully someone else chimes in soon.

It's a coin with a marketcap under $10,000k. Right now we have 'casual observers' peeking into the thread.  As time goes on, hopefully a solid support system is developed.
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
when i add
Code:
addnode 204.152.209.252 add

i get the following

Method not found (code -32601)

am i missing some thing ?

should it  matter if i am running the same wallet on 2 different machine , and if i leave it on my work machine then come home and use my wallet will it still work

Activity: 226
is this game available for ipad?

seriously?no one able to answer for such a simple question? i think most of you have no even try to play the game yet and therefor this is just dillution to pump the price...btw dev still holding for a large protion of stakes..i think i would think twice before getting in..good luck!
Activity: 126
I just received in game message that my account has been loged in from another location(android game account), am i being hacked?

Nope, it was the network problem, so lead to some false positives, we will fix it in the next version, very soon !

Thanks!
Cool Cool wooooooooo!!!!the best dev!!
Activity: 210

Thanks!
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
does this coin not have a block explorer

As big as GML it should have a working block explorer by now. The dev might be too much concentrated on the continuous development of the game.
Activity: 89
Most Valuable Coin of the month for us   Cool
/respect

http://goo.gl/k7GRty
Congratulation, GML is the best coin~!
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
when i add
Code:
addnode 204.152.209.252 add

i get the following