Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 49. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
Activity: 224
  During these days,we were busy for the game improvement,now we R happy to announce that our offical version will be released this week.

More promotion will update ASAP.

Thanks!

Man, I thought you were dead

So this isn't a scamcoin?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
  During these days,we were busy for the game improvement,now we R happy to announce that our offical version will be released this week.

Thanks!

Man, I thought you were dead
Activity: 271
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

Thanks!
good news ,dev come back  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 126

Thanks!
how many GML can i get?

Thanks!
yeah,good job,dev!!
legendary
Activity: 2413
Merit: 1003

Thanks!

lol...some insiders started to buy before this
Activity: 210

Thanks!
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
How to make mined coins availiable? I have like 47 transactions of mined coins but none are availiable (though wallet is synced), only 2 transsactions that were mined became availiable after 3 hours. Now i have the wallet opened for hours and nothing is going on

still relevant, anyone?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
How to make mined coins availiable? I have like 47 transactions of mined coins but none are availiable (though wallet is synced), only 2 transsactions that were mined became availiable after 3 hours. Now i have the wallet opened for hours and nothing is going on

Anyone?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Made a new coin-logo just for fun =)

nice logo

I hope the dev consider it
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Would like to see some activity from the Dev! Any news?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
Did anybody play the game?
Pages:
Jump to: