Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 50. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Why when I send my some GML to bittrex I see in wallet as "13 confirmed" but I no have this coins on bittrex wallet ? On "pending" not see too ...
i'm ok!! Smiley

yes it was delivered but I need wait more than I expected and it was not visible in "pending" coins. But nvm now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Why when I send my some GML to bittrex I see in wallet as "13 confirmed" but I no have this coins on bittrex wallet ? On "pending" not see too ...
i'm ok!! Smiley
I have still problem with Win Wallet 1.1.3.0 but he stoped during synchronize always on 19,92% done and 69 days ago.
I wait one hours all ok few active connections but again stop on this moment.
How make it working ?

EDIT: Working. Finished synchro.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
ANY one else POS - i am not even getting the option that coin arnt mature yet ?

why cant we stake coin - what do you have to do ,,, i understand it , i am staking Min and BC

Beside Jul 18 19,everything is ok

can some please share how to stake , i am not getting the icon that it not staking like other coin
The icon does not appear for me either however I am staking and have gotten coins from staking in the wallet

so the wallet has to be open 24/7 and there no icon .
Doesn't have to be open 24/7 esp if your weight is not very high, you won't get staked coins right away. But it does need to be open to receive stake rewards
Windows wallet from link on firtst page is working ? I have 0 Active connections long time, I cant synchro.

EDIT: sry just started synchro and its fast. Maybe need some more minuts to started.
Activity: 599

why cant we stake coin - what do you have to do ,,, i understand it , i am staking Min and BC

can some please share how to stake , i am not getting the icon that it not staking like other coin
The icon does not appear for me either however I am staking and have gotten coins from staking in the wallet

so the wallet has to be open 24/7 and there no icon .

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 599

Activity: 45
This coin is a good one, backup by a good team + an Android video game.
The actual price is very very low (GLC was around 170 and GML was never seen so cheap !)

Please Devs, can you rewrite this ANN or update infos ?
Can we make a bounty for a new logo ? (Videogame style) oO

Thanks for any update Cheesy
Activity: 50
this ANN needs to be rewritten, sorry to say but it looks like a 10 year old wrote it
Yes,you're right.   
Many infos is not right.
Activity: 21
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
wonder why it keeps crashing
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
this ANN needs to be rewritten, sorry to say but it looks like a 10 year old wrote it
Activity: 308
nice game
game which combine with virtual currency
I wanna try to play this game
Activity: 465
Smiley

We update our game to beta 0.2,make some change during it,

New functions and optimization
1) adding three newbie guidelines animation
2) the small market being more prosperous
3) update some UI material

Solved 7 bugs
1) can not achieve medal after an accomplishment
2) the public announcement picture can not show
3) modify the language interface location
4) before you confirm a payment,the payment button will amplify for notification
5) guide our players to the small market and do some transactions
6) solved the problem about the datas can not update when you selling sth. in the small market
7) solved the problem for android player when open the recharge interface may lead to flash back

Here is the download address:
https://mega.co.nz/#!dck3CCKR!7UEQlaXWmRd74oqJGxxO9jCmIimwWCIgcXwIVSWtBSk

And here was antivirus result:
https://www.virustotal.com/zh-cn/file/4a003384f568a9ddd9cb83e6136e95cd103aa473b938d22ef080e4a619b9c110/analysis/1406130456/

Hope you could enjoy it!

Great to see that GML dev team keeps delivering  Wink Nice updates and bug fixes. I've no regret to invest in this coin

And this dev team really cares about virus scan result prior to each release. Not every other altcoin devs do this...  I really appreciate that!
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Good work Smiley Try to forge partnerships with other devs to launch their games with GameLeaguecoin
Anyone have any extra nodes other than what's in the op? My wallet will sync for a while and then stop. Then i close it and reopen it and it will sync a little longer and stop.
legendary
Activity: 2413
Merit: 1003
Smiley

We update our game to beta 0.2,make some change during it,

New functions and optimization
1) adding three newbie guidelines animation
2) the small market being more prosperous
3) update some UI material

Solved 7 bugs
1) can not achieve medal after an accomplishment
2) the public announcement picture can not show
3) modify the language interface location
4) before you confirm a payment,the payment button will amplify for notification
5) guide our players to the small market and do some transactions
6) solved the problem about the datas can not update when you selling sth. in the small market
7) solved the problem for android player when open the recharge interface may lead to flash back

Here is the download address:
https://mega.co.nz/#!dck3CCKR!7UEQlaXWmRd74oqJGxxO9jCmIimwWCIgcXwIVSWtBSk

And here was antivirus result:
https://www.virustotal.com/zh-cn/file/4a003384f568a9ddd9cb83e6136e95cd103aa473b938d22ef080e4a619b9c110/analysis/1406130456/

Hope you could enjoy it!
yeah,so cool!!!! Kiss Kiss Kiss
good job~!

GML is a great community,op.en a new beginning, they are serious, without any fake, the game looks very well, thanks for GML to bring new vitality to the market.
Grin Grin ;Dyes,very good,i agree with u
GML is a team which has extremely creativity, innovation ability, well attitude and strong sense of responsibility.

even more, it is a coin, too.....great stuff
Pages:
Jump to: