Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 46. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I would like to start out by saying that I believe this game is going to go viral and will be a huge player in the crypto-currency world. (Now here comes the but Tongue) I really think you need to have someone, with English as their first language, helping you with spelling and grammar. On your homepage you have this:

Introduce

Let us return to nature, with millions of players around the world experience pure and fresh and vibrant farm life!!!! Start with simple work, animal feed, planting fruit trees, and build cake oven and ice cream machine and other facilities, will be the most delicious food is made of fresh produce, eventually you will be able to expand your farm and decoration into the most beautiful and her dream manor. Through the trade with your friends as well as global players, you will become the famous farm tycoon......

I can understand this just fine, but it isn't written in proper English. I'm not an spelling and grammar snob, who gets off on pointing out people's mistakes to make them look bad. I simply want to help you be as professional as possible. There are people out there, who wouldn't even give your game a second look if they saw a poorly written homepage. Maybe you'd say 'well we don't need those people anyways'. But I'd say "why not include them?"

without changing the content of your paragraph It should be written more like this.

Introduction

Let's return to nature, with millions of players from around the world, experiencing pure, fresh and vibrant farm life!!!! Start with simple work feeding animals, planting fruit trees, building cake ovens, ice cream machines and other facilities. It will be the most delicious food, made from fresh produce. Eventually, you will be able to expand your farm and decorate it into the most beautiful dream manor. Through trade with your friends, as well as global players, you will become a famous farm tycoon......

I'm sure my high school English teacher would have her red pen out and correct me a bit too, but you get the idea. Professionalism should be very high on your list of priorities with a project of this scale.

Sorry if I offended you, it was not my intention. I wish you continued success.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
What is the total amount of coins in existence? Is there a Block Explorer somewhere, cause those frome the OP seem not working  Huh
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
is this game available for ipad?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
So I was watching last night and there were people buying multiple BTC's worth of GML left and right yet there is absolutely no chatter on twitter about it nor hype. It sounds to me like someone knows something big is coming.

5 days remaining and all you will see

I think next week we can see 5x higher volume
Activity: 224
What's next on the roadmap? Is there a roadmap?
Activity: 190
Now you could directly download GML Farm from our official website :

http://farm.gmlfarm.com/

Thanks all you gups supporting and suggestion,we also know how important to make GML Farm could entry Appstore or Google play market etc,but this may need time to complete , we will keep hard working about it.

Thanks again,enjoy the game!

Thanks for your hard work, dedication and long term commitment for the betterment of GML. Keep up the good work dev.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 126

Thanks all you gups supporting and suggestion,we also know how important to make GML Farm could entry Appstore or Google play market etc,but this may need time to complete , we will keep hard working about it.

yeah,great Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 210

Activity: 434
Merit: 263
Are there ant plans to get this added to the AppStores or will it be direct DL only?

If you could post instructions on how to get this on to IOS i think that would help people.
Activity: 126
haha,looks great,i can get gml everyday Grin Grin
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
how do we get the IOS game working , i guessing the ipad need to be jailbroken ?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
So will these be in the Google and Apple app stores soon? Any word on Facebook?
Activity: 198
GML is probably the only cryptocurrency to date integrated with fully working android and iOS  game. Great work GML team!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

I have downloaded the Android version, the game screen is quite good, this is really an app, and I received a reward, GML Farm blew up.
Activity: 271
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
  Just for a notification,we decided to just release  Android and IOS version at first,but now,we will add more version for Winphone users.
good news Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: