Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 45. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
game is very good !I'm Lv.10 now.
Activity: 89
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
This is going to be huge.

What makes this game different from the other farmvill games aside from taking btc inead of usd or what ever fiat you use?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
955 satoshi in poloniex!!!!
legendary
Activity: 2413
Merit: 1003
Strange sells on Bittrex, people starting normally sell, just when price will be 1000-3000. Can this price be real?

it's just profit taking.

that fact that it's not dumped is a very good sign
Activity: 109
Strange sells on Bittrex, people starting normally sell, just when price will be 1000-3000. Can this price be real?
legendary
Activity: 2413
I haven't been here for a long time, how‘s GML going?
chart is looking good....sustainable growth
bter 775 satoshi now!!!!!!
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
i haven't been able to stake since 10/8/14 any one else having problems
The GML farm is very good!! Grin Grin
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Activity: 546
When is the app going to be added to the app store? 
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
Does anybody know how much GML exist?

The are more than 500 Million GML in existence.
Activity: 546
kind of childish game tho ?

So is Farmville but it still made millions.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Does anybody know how much GML exist?
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Block explorers stopped working, check your transaction without your wallet in any way.

If anyone needed I can make a temporary Block explorer, for a small coin.
Activity: 476

It's one of the first games to be linked with a crypto, this is bigger than most people realise.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
kind of childish game tho ?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I personally love the concept but its still not what i am looking for in a crpto driven game. I put money into the game to test it, now my currency is stuck in game and its is useless. I would be way more on board if the game implemented a way to earn GML in game while being able to withdraw earned GML from the game.  Games always take my money and never really pay me for the time. Time is money friend and if i dump 12 hrs in to a game i want something more than numbers on a scoreboard to compensate me. If i sell something in a virtual world or a physical world i want the profit. It should not make a difference if its a game or not its my time! You developers are willing to sell me virtual stuff at a real world cost but wont let the players do it? Meh... if you want to profit just tax transactions in game! i would pay good money up front for a game that lets you do this! Game as an investment.
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: