Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 66. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The hole crypto in gaming is my dream come true. Play games make money i cant tell you how awesome this is. Definitely my favorite crypto application. You will have my support for a long time. Keep it up!

Playing games will make money or will spend money?
I want to know about our profit if we play the game

Well,when our game release,you could earn coins by some promotion,surely relate to game playing.
Since GML as some additional coins during the game,you also could spend them to get some urgrade service or item
That's good,more and more people join the game! Grin Grin
Activity: 210
The hole crypto in gaming is my dream come true. Play games make money i cant tell you how awesome this is. Definitely my favorite crypto application. You will have my support for a long time. Keep it up!

Well,when our game release,you could earn coins by some promotion,surely relate to game playing.
Since GML as some additional coins during the game,you also could spend them to get some urgrade service or item
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
About the abbreviation changing problem,we had been send e-mail to both bittrex and poloniex,Gameleague Coin will change abbreviation to GML,now we need to waiting for further reply from exchange.

On the other hand,our game also being modify,once it done,we will update ASAP.

nice!!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Activity: 89
About the abbreviation changing problem,we had been send e-mail to both bittrex and poloniex,Gameleague Coin will change abbreviation to GML,now we need to waiting for further reply from exchange.

very good. GML is a good name
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

The abbreviation is changed finally

GML is not bad  Smiley
Activity: 126

a new name,good news!!!! GML is the best!!!!
Activity: 210

Devs, we have had a lot of complaints that GLC is the symbol originally used for globalcoin.  Can we please get a rename of the coin (if the coin is still alive) asap?  If not bittrex will be delisting by this weekend.

Thanks,
Richie

For the abbreviation problem,we had been send PM to both bittrex and poloniex to discussing about it.

Not any bargaining,or we will be delist from bittrex,to consider about that the same risk maybe also appear to poloniex,we had to change our abbreviation not as GLC anymore.

It's our fault.

That's really a tough time for us.We had to apologize to all of our coin holders,because that we had been promised about we will provide a testing version for our BTT's testers to download and do some test.(just as our attachment pic. showing) Despite the bug of multi-payment had been solve,and the server also been set up successfully for release.
Sadly,due to there are many of pic. during the game need to be modify,that's bring a lot of workload,we had to make a difficult decision that our GLC version release time had to delay.

So far we can not exactly confrim when we could complete our work(both change the game pic and make some change of our wallet setting),but we could promise to our coin holders that we won't beaten by this dilemma,all we need to do are pay more effort to overcome it.
Thanks for everyone who support to us,we will update our work once it done.

Your Sincerely

Don't worry dev, just do the right things and people will continue to support you

Personally I also wanted GameleagueCoin to keep as GLC, but the FACT is that Globalcoin has been around long even before I joined this forum. So changing abbreviation is the only option for GameleagueCoin to survive on exchanges, and you need to do it quick

Please keep close contact especially with Bittrex (and Poloniex) to make sure they don't delist this coin, which deserves to have a bright future

no bad news,don't worry dev,we will continue to support you.
come on!
yeah..we got your back dev!we never give up!
Activity: 80
Devs, we have had a lot of complaints that GLC is the symbol originally used for globalcoin.  Can we please get a rename of the coin (if the coin is still alive) asap?  If not bittrex will be delisting by this weekend.

Thanks,
Richie

For the abbreviation problem,we had been send PM to both bittrex and poloniex to discussing about it.

Not any bargaining,or we will be delist from bittrex,to consider about that the same risk maybe also appear to poloniex,we had to change our abbreviation not as GLC anymore.

It's our fault.

That's really a tough time for us.We had to apologize to all of our coin holders,because that we had been promised about we will provide a testing version for our BTT's testers to download and do some test.(just as our attachment pic. showing) Despite the bug of multi-payment had been solve,and the server also been set up successfully for release.
Sadly,due to there are many of pic. during the game need to be modify,that's bring a lot of workload,we had to make a difficult decision that our GLC version release time had to delay.

So far we can not exactly confrim when we could complete our work(both change the game pic and make some change of our wallet setting),but we could promise to our coin holders that we won't beaten by this dilemma,all we need to do are pay more effort to overcome it.
Thanks for everyone who support to us,we will update our work once it done.

Your Sincerely

Don't worry dev, just do the right things and people will continue to support you

Personally I also wanted GameleagueCoin to keep as GLC, but the FACT is that Globalcoin has been around long even before I joined this forum. So changing abbreviation is the only option for GameleagueCoin to survive on exchanges, and you need to do it quick

Please keep close contact especially with Bittrex (and Poloniex) to make sure they don't delist this coin, which deserves to have a bright future

no bad news,don't worry dev,we will continue to support you.
come on!
Activity: 66
Why the price of GLC drop so quick?
what's wrong?
i think that zip dumped GLC from sharexcoin.com
I lost about 1 million GLC from shareX. WTF~!!
poor man. put the coins in wallet is The safest.
Already put my coins into wallet, waiting for the interests  Grin Grin   50%/year is amazing!!!
put in the wallet is better and safer than trading platform  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Already put my coins into wallet, waiting for the interests  Grin Grin   50%/year is amazing!!!

i got 5000 glc from stake so far
it's very nice

Activity: 51
Why the price of GLC drop so quick?
what's wrong?
i think that zip dumped GLC from sharexcoin.com
I lost about 1 million GLC from shareX. WTF~!!
poor man. put the coins in wallet is The safest.
Activity: 66
shareX cheated me a lot GLC

Don't worry,u can buy it now.
The price is rising , what do you think?
GLC was heavily traded today, it's a good sign!
shareX cheated me a lot GLC

Don't worry,u can buy it now.
The price is rising , what do you think?
Activity: 690
hello..I send some gameleaguecoin from bittrex to my local wallet ... the wallet was syncing correctly
bittrex reported that the withdrawal was finished but the coins never came to the wallet

I am using the v1.0.0.0 wallet, is there a newer version out there ?

This is the transaction details

06/11/2014 04:43:30 PM GLC 63041.08491282 Completed
Address: G***********************
TxId: f01a745843d960a2769e9556a1474da3449db2e88d5fa3b4121ab8aacd112f4c

NOTE: I already deleted the contents of my %appdata% folder (not wallet.dat) and resynced but still don't see the coins
Activity: 51
legendary
Activity: 2413
Merit: 1003
whats the reason for the surge in price?  Cool

it was very cheap, still is
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
whats the reason for the surge in price?  Cool
Pages: